Nu MRA?

DeletedUser

Sorry bored and thought I would cause an argument ;)

Just wondered peoples opinions,
would you class The Efficacious and The Jasmine Union as a MRA with 97 and 110 members?

My opinion over:- 80 members, should be classed as an MRA mainly due to the low number of players in the world

1 a bit better than the other (not saying which though) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My opinion over:- 80 members, should be classed as an MRA mainly due to the low number of players in the world

Not real sure how you can have "over:-80 members", but we will go with it ;)

MRA? Hey, why the hell not? Sure, feel free to label us as you please. After all, we have the same alliance member average, right?

Membership will dwindle as it always does, RL demands attention (as does the spouse). In the meantime, I get to meet a whole new crew, watch as they have their fun as they learn and grow in the game. You know as well as I do it was great watching your own little piece of Nu strengthen as you took yet another city, now I get to watch it happen to others. The best part of the game is the people you meet, the characters you come across.

DeletedUser16679

The best part of the game is the people you meet, the characters you come across.

That has always been the reason many still stay in the game, myself included

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say...I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit. Upon the slitted sheet I sit.
f.gif
u.gif
n.gif
g.gif
u.gif
s.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVzspuCkxg&feature=related

DeletedUser

Not real sure how you can have "over:-80 members", but we will go with it ;)

MRA? Hey, why the hell not? Sure, feel free to label us as you please. After all, we have the same alliance member average, right?

Membership will dwindle as it always does, RL demands attention (as does the spouse). In the meantime, I get to meet a whole new crew, watch as they have their fun as they learn and grow in the game. You know as well as I do it was great watching your own little piece of Nu strengthen as you took yet another city, now I get to watch it happen to others. The best part of the game is the people you meet, the characters you come across.

As always the voice of reason :( was hoping to get a rise out of you guys but you are way more mature than me :Angry:

Guess about 50 ;)
:pro:

DeletedUser

I would not classify TE as an MRA at all. Sure we dont have as high average as the Dukes or -Insert- but we still have an average of over 100k points which is better than most and we are the first alliance in the world with over 10 million points and 1000+ cities

DeletedUser

I would not classify TE as an MRA at all. Sure we dont have as high average as the Dukes or -Insert- but we still have an average of over 100k points which is better than most and we are the first alliance in the world with over 10 million points and 1000+ cities

I would not either I was trying to cause an argument, :(
because I am an *** ;)
but please!!! do not count points as a good thing.

Average cities for players in your alliance

you have 1177 cities 98 player avg city per person being 12.01

we have
714 cities and 54 players avg being 13.2222, also consider we have 3 players on 1 city

-Insert- have 17.0 city per person avg
Dukes have 17.9 city per person avg

DeletedUser

MRA would mean we invite everyone and anyone to the alliance. This would also mean that the alliance would be spread throughout the entire world and not in a compact ball of effectiveness. Yes, please say what you want since all you do is talk.

DeletedUser

Compact ball of effectiveness ;) love it! and all I do is talk, lol!

I let my playing of the game do my talking let see

The Rosi's lasted 1 week before running off to seek security in TE
I think that was 7-3 two of them quickly came back to the 13th
TE v 13th 6-1 up to now,
I think they are pretty good stats, so I would be saying, its not just talk

So jog on

DeletedUser

For your info, Rosi had a long time relationship with some people that could actually go by their word. Instead of just sharing a common forum, we decided to go full force. Why don't you try some more quakes little girl?

DeletedUser

lol you are funny,

I love to see you keep wasting your gold rebuilding that wall, my ickle noob. Beats the bolts we/I get at least it is more constructive,

DeletedUser

For your info, Rosi had a long time relationship with some people that could actually go by their word. Instead of just sharing a common forum, we decided to go full force. Why don't you try some more quakes little girl?

That was full force :eek:

DeletedUser

Let me just say they may have a lot of members (Too many imo)
But they still work well down south

DeletedUser

lol you are funny,

I love to see you keep wasting your gold rebuilding that wall, my ickle noob. Beats the bolts we/I get at least it is more constructive,

Gold? You make me laugh... Anyways, we all know who came up with the survey that you freaked out about, so I am not going to waste my time with silly head games. We are in this for the same reasons. You have yours and I have mine.