Nu Oct POTM - Voting!

Who should win Nu POTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I think it's sad that people ruin this for others..

Nick is disqualified because he obviously asked for votes from his alliance members or something (definitely no regular forum posters)
And I'm sorry stunned frog but you're disqualified too for voting for yourself :(

DeletedUser

Ok thats fair, can I stay disqualified but pass my vote to someone else please??

DeletedUser

Nick is disqualified because he obviously asked for votes from his alliance members or something (definitely no regular forum posters)
And I'm sorry stunned frog but you're disqualified too for voting for yourself :(
Just so you know mate, I did NOT ask for any votes nor cared if I got any. I didn't even know this existed or that I was up for it until BF told me.

So I don't care if you disqualify me or not but be clear that I wouldn't and didn't cheat, especially about something as trivial as this.

edit- Worse than being disqualified is having to raise my already epic post count to defend myself. Back to the game for me :)

DeletedUser

Hah, now that's just hilarious. He never asked for votes and I seriously doubt he cares about it, but oh well.
+rep for you nick, just because I love you.

DeletedUser

Sad day indeed when the mods can not distinguish someone who is getting recognition for his awesomeness (nick) Sorry if I didn't see the stipulation that alliance members couldn't vote for someone in their alliance or "something" just goes to show that there really is only one kick *** alliance in Nu.

DeletedUser

why are you on The Nu world forum? your a player in Psi?! Just asking, no offence intended.

DeletedUser

just so you know I played in Nu for quite some time and still have some good friends on there

DeletedUser17527

I voted for Nick and Im not in his alliance, I now vote to declare the poll a farce

DeletedUser

Even if you don't know it, Nick is well known in Nu -- he wouldn't need to ask fellow alliance members for votes. I nominated him but I didn't even get around to voting because I've been too busy in RL to check in for the Poll.

DeletedUser

Even funnier, how did someone with three posts (including the one he posted in this topic) get nominated for this? LOL And then get the most votes. ROTFL Gotta love the Nu forums... I will be chuckling about this for awhile, good stuff ;)

DeletedUser

So you can only become Player Of The Month, for posting here? So it basically has nothing to do with being respected ingame? I've seen none of those rules in the banner :)

If it is worth anything... It seems close to half the votes for him are coming from my alliance rather then his own... Personally - I didn't know that this many people followed the forums on our end lol.

DeletedUser

So this is Poster Of The Month... Think we will see many of the same names pop up then. Only a hand full post here :)