Nu Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The predtions of time are based once most players have the conquer ability rdy

1 -Byzantine Empire :O.K ABP could be more,IMO bad leadership,playe eh eh some could have conquer rdy soon.
Time Left in Top 12-3 Months.

2 -Zombie Elite PiratePoint wh**es,allies with BE, bad ABP, probably won't live through first war
Time Left in Top 12-2 Months

3 -Shadow Titans U.A.N.
Big MRA,bad leadership,spread all over...will die in there first REAL war, horrible ABP and bad leadership.laughed at by many ;)
Time Left In Top 12-3 Months

4 -Shadows Fall
Good ABP,good group not much says there just plain good.
Time Left in Top 12-1 Year+

5 -TW SHADOWS-ELITE-UAN
Same as Shadow Titans
Time Left in Top 12-2 Months

6 -The Great Empire -U.A.N-
Bad ABP,players int he 400 points,not much to say
Time Left in Top 12-2 Months.

7 -Waste Treatment Facility
Good group nice ABP might see them for a while,they came out of nowhere into the top 12
Time Left in Top 12-6 Months+

8 -EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS TNT
Not much to say. Bad MRA
Time Left in Top 12-1 1/2 Month

9 -The Shadows Forever
Don't know much about them...seem ok,threats from Shadow Titans
Time Left in Top 12-2-3 Months

10 -Wolf Warriors
Few Big players,spread out and in Ocean 55 which is a bad place to be since SF plan to control that ocean with a iron fist.
Time Left in Top 12-1 to 2 1/2 Months left

11 -SAMCRO
Bad MRA nothing else to say
Time Left in Top 12-1 1/2 Months left

B]12- O.R.C.[/B]
Not bad MRA good average might go far could just dis-appears..
Time Left in Top 12-1-3 Months

All below are just short Summaries

*Note-What I say is extremely Bias

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I wouldn't give any of the MRA's more than 2 months. They are gonna be prime conquest targets for people gaining a second city cause they won't get any support

DeletedUser345

You can't make threads like this and inject bias who knows how long any alliance will stay? Tommy might quit and then you would fall into chaos and disband you can't really predict at all.

DeletedUser

The point is end-game you look back and see what you got wrong and how alliances turned out...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You can't make threads like this and inject bias who knows how long any alliance will stay? Tommy might quit and then you would fall into chaos and disband you can't really predict at all.

If i'm not mistaken a prediciton is a person's opinion and opinions can be biased. TK might not quit and we could dominate Nu with ease. A nuclear missile could strike and cause widespread chaos and nobody would have time for computer games. Yeah anything can happen but if we wanna be bias then that's fine cause it's an opinion. Someone else could post saying that they think SF is gonna fall apart in a month and they would be fine to share that. A thread like this need not be unbiased. If it was then we wouldn't be able to explore multiple possibilities.

DeletedUser13647

What do you guys think of O.R.C.? MRA or not? (I'm in them so I'm just wondering what others think, used to be in Tri-Zonia [no longer exists] but they had MRA ideals so I left and O.R.C. seems like a good bunch and if we beat W-T-F then..... By the way they set themselves up to be called W-T-F. :p

DeletedUser

Judging by the stats, ORC doesn't look like an MRA. They aren't too spread out and have a nice core in O45. Their BP looks good. Avg. Points is a little low, but it isn't as critical as other stats. It looks like a solid alliance.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
And on top if it all they have a few solid players so I think they be here for quite some time to come as long as they stick together

DeletedUser

You cant put time on something as delicate as this,i play in the beta and have seen the greatest of alliance fall,no matter how could an alliance is,it ain't gonna stop 4 decent ones from destroying it........believe me i have been part of it........twice (SW)

DeletedUser

haha mullen UAE and synergy were hardly the greatest of alliances, and when you finaly joined a good alliance you left after loosing one city.

this is a good thread to look back at in a years time and you see old alliance names or known players and say i remember them or they didnt last long, most worlds have this thread and its always bias.

DeletedUser

hmmmm, i like :) lol but hate the TFE (the shadows forever) part.

DeletedUser

haha mullen UAE and synergy were hardly the greatest of alliances, and when you finaly joined a good alliance you left after loosing one city.

this is a good thread to look back at in a years time and you see old alliance names or known players and say i remember them or they didnt last long, most worlds have this thread and its always bias.

I agree on synergy on not being great but ,UAE at its peak,they were pretty much unstoppable.

after losing a city i left pheno,Why?

Because i wanted to join my friends,not play with people i didnt really know,V.P were also local to me,that is why i joined :rolleyes:

you say people who didn't last long, well last time i checked im still alive and kicking,clearing pheno towns as we speak.

Funny how people you thought were old friends turn against you:p

DeletedUser

UAE at it's peak unstoppable...
I'd have to disagree. UAE at it's peak did not last at it's peak. UAE fell, and hard.

DeletedUser

The only alliances i see with any real Staying power would be Shadows Fall, and . The merges and disbandments in Nu are phenomenal...And keeping this world on it's tippy toes.

DeletedUser

My prediction is that an alliance in the ranks will pop into the top 12 in due time.

DeletedUser

images
WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD NU.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.