Nu roll of honour

DeletedUser

I have come across some players in this world that I think deserve a mention
fantastic skills on timing and game play,

1st DanLwar, destroyed me and unstoppable,
2nd JJvolt, took a beating never gave up came back in to the game and showed some supreme skills taking cities from me and the 13th, unfortunatley now moved on to another world (not dead in Psi I believe)
3rd abshmak fantastic and such a nice chap broke 3 conquest attempts, with some sublime sniping
4th Ghengis khan love him or hate him he will always be remembered
5thKing Emm for his diplomatic skills ;)

Please post any others you believe deserve a mention only positive, please

DeletedUser

smtptaiga - brilliant strategist, great knowledge of the game, talented in defence and attack, best sense of humour I've come across and a very good friend :)

DeletedUser

tiesto08 - has put together a nice personal empire while only being active a few hours over the weekends. Great communicator, great morale builder, an all around good guy and perfect alliance member...

DeletedUser

For me the best players i have ever seen on nu would have to be Mikefras and graeme both legends in my book.

And loved battling with Griblegrable awesome defence :)

King

Oh my diplomacy is tip top:)

DeletedUser

JayBog- a good friend and the best player i have met

goins- a stand up guy who loves grepo for what it is, a GAME.

epist- the man is a machine, and a great guy too. one of the guys who makes playing a lot of fun

failed- top notch, lots of laughs, took a late starting alliance to top 10.

DeletedUser

Bahklas is one of the best players in my book. Great communicator and team player. It seems like just yesterday he had less than 100k points :)

DeletedUser

Failed!! that guy is a monster. jumped the ranks quickly and is a great leader. firm but fun (the way i like my girls). he is strategic and unafraid. truly one of the greats of nu. :cool:

DeletedUser

I think we are all forgetting someone big: Graeme0161. Major contributor to forums and the world say what you like, must be the busiest man on Nu what with all the mails he gets every day (I'm guessing he must or he would've replied to mine).

Also I'm going to use this post to ask What do I have to do to get back into the 13th?

DeletedUser

goins420-The Efficacious boss is a piece of steel..never bows to anything no matter how bad are the circumstances..i admired him when he was defending VS half of SF empire.never before i had seen a leader like goins
troy.boy- A living legend of this game,played really in the fast lane and i think only JayBog was ahead of him.my prayers will always be with you M and your myth will always live in my mind
JayBog- well,the guttlin gun of Nu...till his RL became too hectic,his awards speak for himself;-)no need to mention somethin more for Jure;-)

these 3 are the best of Nu..one class better(at least) from me,i couldnt tell the best if i was asked to...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm prety sure you can put mikefras and Fogge on the same level :)

DeletedUser16592

Pillgrim single handily took down a 1mil point alliance and secured the ocean said alliance was in for himself

DeletedUser

I vote for anyone willing to put up their opinion on this new garbage "update"....

So far, king emm is leading in the polls (with the exception of myself)

Last edited by a moderator: