Nu wars

DeletedUser16592

Hey Guys

Just wanted to know who is warring at the moment I do know some wars that are going on right now but what about others?

Sacred Band V.S The 13th Legion & the Efficacious? (They started to tag team against us?:rolleyes:)

Sacred Band V.S The Dukes(funny how this started apparently we were expanding into there territory:D anyway good fun!)

being a member of SB I know who we are warring with so thats all I got care to add?

DeletedUser

13th was at war with SF but now all the alliances are racing to gobble up their remaining cities. TE is warring with Sun Tzu and MOB for now. Also, i wouldnt consider TE to be at war with SB as i dont call anything a war until there is a significant number of conquests

DeletedUser16592

Okay it just was weird to us because all of attacks was long range

DeletedUser

Damned Yankees isn't warring with anybody. We are busy partying.

DeletedUser

I wonder which alliance will break the limbo of sim city in Nu and kick off the next world war.

DeletedUser16592

Don't know it has been a while since Nu has had one

DeletedUser

For what its worth, TE is at war with JU. Although its not exactly what i would call a 'war.' more of we take BP and cities from JU and they tremble in fear kinda thing ;)

DeletedUser

Right now, the hardest battles TE are fighting is against those mighty alliances "Ghost Town" and "Inactive". Thanks to this crappy new version, more appropriately called Response Error, seems both these alliances are gaining the upper hand in some oceans. We refuse to back down from them, though, braving the elements and daring them to strike back!!! I think right now we hold the most conquers as I don't think either alliance has sent a CS against even one of our cities...

Inno sucks ..!.,

DeletedUser

at least the 'Response Error' displayed in red box(yes i loved this a lot) that i was taking every 120 seconds has currently been turnt off to a couple per hour...

this phantom enemy of Nu absorted some dozens of players in a month's time...
like goins had said in one of his earlier posts:dont fix something if aint broken..

DeletedUser

Yea 12 or 15 active war dogs... :) they are vicous fighters and have my respect in battle

DeletedUser

Yeah 10 active players attacking, there was more than that sending defense, must have been ;)

DeletedUser

Not really.. maybe like 3 more actually sending defense. The actives pretty much did most of the lifting, a few spells or fakes was all that any others would do.

DeletedUser

Its ok, TE is going to war with DY.
Well we are at least. Parteh time !

DeletedUser

Don't tell them yet! Let me conquer one of their cities and then you can tell them ;)