Nu will be interesting

DeletedUser

Not a bit early to announce that Santa will be coming? It is only September you know :)

DeletedUser

Santa!!! Santa's coming to town, Santa's coming to town...wait Santa!!! Come back, i've been good this year, i promise!!!

DeletedUser

Let me guess, you meant to send the troops as support? lol

DeletedUser

default4325.jpg

DeletedUser

I love it to. but back to the topic.... I'm seriously doubting if you're actually going to finish JU. I mean really, you have just left them alone whilst they regain strength, they still haven't been knocked off the top 15 in the world.

DeletedUser

Zemelci... it is probably because JU is not a threat... to anyone..

There are a few other 'more important' matters that are priority, dont you think?

DeletedUser

I love it to. but back to the topic.... I'm seriously doubting if you're actually going to finish JU. I mean really, you have just left them alone whilst they regain strength, they still haven't been knocked off the top 15 in the world.
Its not that hard to be in the top 15 in NU lol :pro:

DeletedUser

Well it seems due to high demand ill get rid of some members of JU. Good towns and no defenses.. Its getting a bit boring though :p

DeletedUser

perhaps i should start taking some JU cities as well to strengthen my O34 position or i could further secure my O24 position and then push into O23. Probably have enough DBP to do both thanks to the 13th legion :)

DeletedUser

Anytime :)
let us know if you want more, we are happy to help! We could also free up a city slot for you

DeletedUser

The city slot wont be neccessary as i already have 6 of those and over 15,000 BP left to convert into CP :)