Nu will be interesting

DeletedUser

Well its decided. I will take a JU city in a few days as well. Wish me luck, although that probably wont be needed :)

DeletedUser

lag: is that an alliance, player, or do you mean that literaly? lol

DeletedUser

Does anyone know of good alliances with open recruitment. I'm looking for an active one. I'm currently looking to go to SB. Hopefully they'll accept me. But if they don't do people know of an alliance that would accept me?

DeletedUser

Cos' that's more for alliances to promote themselves, not players. Or at least that's what I thought it was.

DeletedUser

Actually, don't worry about it. It's fine.

-Durm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Begin the celebrations. I officially have my second city! WOOP!! No-ones Freedom is up and running. It was a ghost so it's not that bad a city. YEAH!

DeletedUser

None, he retired from game. His account got pretty much absorbed by Adrenaline now :)

DeletedUser

What alliance are you. Sacred Band seem to be ignoring me so I'm going to try and find another alliance. I just recently took my second city and have plenty of Culture points, Will you take me on?

I'll send you a message in game if you want more details.

DeletedUser

Zem: I'm in Adrenaline, we would be pretty far away from you :)

DeletedUser

Ya i dont think you should join adrenaline. They are too far away and unable to support you effectively. Join a more local alliance

DeletedUser16592

Zemelci reading your previous post about sacred band has prompt me to suggest to them about letting you in on a trial I haven't heard back from them as such so it might be a yes or a no I am not sure yet but with a bit of luck you could join sacred band you seem like a level headed chap who is looking to grow best of luck I will keep you posted