Number 1 in the Rankings: Harbingers

DeletedUser15049

I felt the capture of the top spot in the Alliance rankings by Harbingers deserved a thread to acknowledge their rise. They have come from a small alliance on the (then) rim to the number one spot in Delta. They are a fighting alliance and deserve the recognition of Delta as such.

Salute!

dunedinlad
OTC

DeletedUser

Yea,cuz most of us huns are moving to DoA..Salute for the next 2 days lol

DeletedUser

Take 4 million points from training alliance, insert, climb to the top spot.

Joking aside they've worked hard and deserve it.

DeletedUser18613

so far the ones who have made there way up from the training alliance are more than pulling there wait!
well done team, but lets not drop our standard now

DeletedUser

the rise of the harbingers has been absolutely stellar. You guys deserve whatever praise that you get.

DeletedUser

Thank you all for the kind words and while we all know that points arent the deciding factor in anything in this game, I still appreciate the sentiment and seeing the people it is coming from means alot more to me.

DeletedUser

Yes very good job Harbringers....from the little nobody-knows allinace in the south to a world superpower....a very awesome and dynamic rise indeed.

DeletedUser

Take 4 million points from training alliance, insert, climb to the top spot.

Joking aside they've worked hard and deserve it.

Blame 2.0 for that, I was trying to make Omen as good as IoA and keep all my active members in Omen for as long as possible before they joined the Harbs.

DeletedUser

2.0 has changed alot of things...... Essentially there are two sides now, MDROA and the rest of us.....

DeletedUser15049

- your best bet would be to give up ladybug. No one likes you.

Dune telling Phil, "you best" lol I'm sure he doesn't need your input.

No-one likes me? Wow. Do I look like the kind of guy who ever cared about the opinion of you? You keep it on the personal. I stand defiant. I'd rather be me than the likes of you any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

---Was that what that smell was? The flies around his mouth was a dead give away. Somebody told me he liked poop sandwiches, I knew they were lying because he don't like bread.

Dune your all mouth with nothing to back it up... you burned this bridge by aiding my enemy as my ally...proven. "OTC are backstabbers", everyone should have listened to that Forum, including me.

And a Merry Christmas to you too.

DeletedUser15049

For the record. My alliance actually waged and won a war without recruiting the enemy alliance we were fighting against. As part of that war we also waged a won an intensive battle over a week against God Kings and The Scorpions who were merged under one banner called the Scorpion Kings. During that battle Ionians and DoA refused to send as much as a bireme to help us. We won that battle and the merged group broke down.

Don't buy into these people and their games. Look at how they behave on Xmas Day. Need I say more?

Have a Happy Christmas and remember that this is just a game. I personally am tired of liars, cheats, bullies, hypocrites and downright trash tossing stuff my way. I came here to play a game. I'm done. My account will be dead come the time most people read this. Good luck to all of you and try to enjoy the game.

dune

DeletedUser15049

Game over for me gentlemen. I managed to achieve in this game pretty well all that I wanted to achieve. Made top ten as a fighter. Had an alliance that won wars. Enjoy the game and all Crusaders should acknowledge the war we won.

;)

DeletedUser

Oh dont worry, DoA will still think they won on pure merit....recruit recruit recruit