Numbers And Figures

DeletedUser

Numbers And Figures

The Alliance of "Numbers And Figures" will spawn from the core and begin our destruction from the Southeast! We will be looking for experienced active players to join us in our Annihilation of this world Rizinia! We are only looking for players who are committed to the marathon which stands before us! We are obviously looking for offensive players but we will be accepting defensive players also at the beginning. But if you join as a defensive player you will be committed to just that! There will be no fence riding in our alliance! Everyone shall contribute their part daily!!!

There will be no silly mod games or three word stories!!! We derive our enjoyment from DOMINATION!!!

We will run a streamlined forum which has been engineered, designed and updated throughout many worlds!

We do like to have fun but it will be at the expense of others misfortune!

If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining, please contact "Aristipus" through private message or when you join the world!

-Ari

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I bid you good luck my friend.
Just hope you stay out of our way.
Give the fresh blood a little chance ay conan ;)

DeletedUser

I bid you good luck my friend.
Just hope you stay out of our way.
Give the fresh blood a little chance ay conan ;)

All we can do is allow our actions to speak for us:) Good Luck too you also!

-Ari

DeletedUser

I must point out the obvious, your statement is incorrect Cheater.

This will be the last rhetoric upon this subject on the external from our end.

-Ari

DeletedUser

seems things are already jumping into gear for the future I do not talk much as well but this will be a glorious beginning to a long anticipated battlefield. May the gods be with you all that oppose us (D)