Nu's Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I think an article about Nu players with an inflated ego should be done. No offense to Fhibner but they guy thinks he is amazing cause he has some rights. Also there are quite a few other players out there who think highly of themselves. It would be interesting to hear about those guys.

DeletedUser

I do not really see why fhibner is bragging, he is in the council sure, but he does not have leader rights, and all big decisions I always consult all members of the alliance before we come to a verdict, so not really much to brag about.

Inflated ego's? I think there are too many in this world, which makes it all the more interesting when it comes down to it in game...

DeletedUser

Very True TK.

So, should there be perhaps Player of the week profile or something? Both showing those with egos and feeding the egos?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
A player of the week thing would be good as Nu progresses. I know on the other server I play on I only really know the major players. If we were to hear about some other players once a week I get the feeling we'd know people in Nu better. I really just want us to be one big happy family and sing songs around a campfire

DeletedUser

A player of the week thing would be good as Nu progresses. I know on the other server I play on I only really know the major players. If we were to hear about some other players once a week I get the feeling we'd know people in Nu better. I really just want us to be one big happy family and sing songs around a campfire

Amen brother.

DeletedUser

Families still fight, which is fine kos i don't mind putting half burnt marshmellows on someone's seat while they are standing so they get a fun surprise when they sit back down at the campfire.....

Not that i have done that before.

But We'd be a weirdo on the Forums, a world full of love?

DeletedUser

Wait, is Chalna here? Otherwise it's not truly a Hippie world.

DeletedUser

I do not really see why fhibner is bragging, he is in the council sure, but he does not have leader rights, and all big decisions I always consult all members of the alliance before we come to a verdict, so not really much to brag about.

Inflated ego's? I think there are too many in this world, which makes it all the more interesting when it comes down to it in game...

yet :)

DeletedUser

wow, that must be a blow to fhibner's ego.

Looks like there is nus after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.