NWA is our last hope

DeletedUser

Well finally NWA is getting cocky. They are the last chance for Baris. To bad they alienated every alliance that is willing to help them against SOD but MAYBE, just MAYBE they will put up enough fight for this world to last a until the end. Do they have what it takes????

DeletedUser32498

Well finally NWA is getting cocky. They are the last chance for Baris. To bad they alienated every alliance that is willing to help them against SOD but MAYBE, just MAYBE they will put up enough fight for this world to last a until the end. Do they have what it takes????

NWA seems like a quality alliance, but they are isolated in the north western oceans (hence the name NWA). I think they are going to merely wait for the enemy to come at them rather than expanding territory.

DeletedUser

We shall see what they can do. Gonna be interesting I am hoping.

DeletedUser

Well for SOD's first "throw together" last second op we took two cities from a guy that "plays three worlds and NEVER lost a city" in just under 24 hours. Destroyed 2500+ NWA fast trans including all the troops plus 1500+ birms. They are trying but SOD tries harder.

More to follow suit.

DeletedUser32498

Well for SOD's first "throw together" last second op we took two cities from a guy that "plays three worlds and NEVER lost a city" in just under 24 hours. Destroyed 2500+ NWA fast trans including all the troops plus 1500+ birms. They are trying but SOD tries harder.

More to follow suit.

Well it doesn't surprise me because i used to be on SoD until I jumped over to Doomsday. While on SoD i noticed a full time commitment to Baris where players usually just played in this world.

DeletedUser

And now word is NWA is begging everyone to join them to form a super alliance against us. Seems to be too little too late. Let the destruction of NWA continue!!