Nwinder faked

DeletedUser

Yes indeed, we have a faker!

Oh well, people are always going to do what they can get away with. Until the game developers decide this is not a course of action they want in the game, there is nothing we can do about it.

I have a nice list of candidates responsible.

DeletedUser

Thats sad. More proof that somebodies mommy wasnt watching what her little boy was doing on the internet.

DeletedUser

Thats sad. More proof that somebodies mommy wasnt watching what her little boy was doing on the internet.

*cough* Above post *cough* - Minotaur that is not the proper way to deal with this situation nor making a thread on it is either.

It is inevitable that we will get people as childish as that such as Defender Noob on Theta or the Beta servers. As mature (or reasonably mature in my case) people have to do is look over that and report it to the correct people accordingly. Remember innocent little children use the internet too!

DeletedUser

And yet who ever is responsible gets shows even less intelligence in how they do it. Why they don't just send something like:

"Enough talk. Enjoy the rim."

That has a bit more credibility. Obviously for something a little more serious like wars, one of the first things people will do when they get a threatening PM is click the link, more to size up the opponent than anything so I'd be surprised if this method ever worked.

Bleh. People can be morons.

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what the actual object was or could have been. He sent it to Badnight who is already at war with LOC lol. Seems it would be more useful to send to someone who isn't already at odds with the faked name. Means the person who sent it isn't bright or up to date on their current delta politics. The entire event appears non-essential.

DeletedUser

We have another one!
Copy Cat: 15941 nwinderr 219 Legion of GINGERS 1 219

DeletedUser

Also you are right, it is a non-issue. I just do not want the developers to think that I am the person behind these multi-accounts. I would rather play it safe and make everyone aware it is not me, that to risk losing my account or anything.

DeletedUser

Sakaturou, while I agree that Minotaur's reaction to this is not the wisest of reactions as this could be what the faker wants, to stir up trouble and well making threads about it could also be what the faker wants because that means that they are getting attention but letting the world server know that these kinds of things are going on so that it can prevent unnecessary bashing between players.

DeletedUser

Fakers... Are the admins checking up on these to see if they have multiple accounts, or is this not allowed?

DeletedUser

Fakers... Are the admins checking up on these to see if they have multiple accounts, or is this not allowed?

From my understanding checking for multi-accounting is an automated action by the servers, if two different accounts sign on multiple times within a time frame without the proper actions on the hand of the players will alert the word administrators and then they will take proper actions. At least this is what I have seen