TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2014
Issue No. 3​

In this issue:
World News
Interviews
Wars: Stats & Maps
Wheel of Fortune

World_News.png
Several players left Zombies this week causing them to drop down the ranks. Those that left told me they left because of the way leadership was running the alliance. Tidal Surge then posted the following in their profile "If you are joining and from Zombies, please send Escape King or Threcker a request and inform them of your situation(we're full here ATM). Thanks!"
I asked Zombies' leadership what was going on and this is what they told me.
Response from LennyLeonard: The reason players are leaving my alliance and joining Tidal is because they are the new grepo players, when I started over 4 years ago we had loyalty but the new gold spending player has no loyalty. Old school players are now getting so fed up with these gold spamming legends that the game is becoming unplayable. I pray for and call for the days of grepo when we didn't have gold and we did't have an app to wake us up when an attack is incoming.
I totally agree, when an alliance has grown from two players to the no.1 alliance we have obviously done something wrong. These guys who you are "talking" to are the players who will jump alliances at least another three times. Folks who have played with me (easy matron) know for me its all about loyalty, these gold spamming guys are fly by nights.
Response from greezzy: Hi my friend, i am a lil busy atm to answer you fully, but for now all i have time to say, is we are not going down, geat things are to come, rats jump ships when they think its sinking and vultures will circle to pick them up, but this ship wont sink, the rats are gone, so we are left with the players that got us started to begin with, this all happened because of a few players disagreements as we know this will always happen, its not about who is left or why, its about who is left and what we will do
They are talking about 1 player not the hole leadership and if we wasn't doing a good job why did we get us to no1 before 1 person forgot there moaners with people in my eyes the players that left are not good players nor are they faithful team mates they are leaches that need big ranks to feel like they are good this game and most of its players have lost 2 things that make a good alliance respect and loyalty.

Interviews.png
Knights who say NI
Nysa has not yet been open for a month, so in your opinion how long would it take for any major wars to break out between the top alliances?
We will see soon a world war, with core alliances involved in it. By soon I mean by the time this paper comes out in forum, we can see a war.

What are your war predictions on other alliances? Who do you think will engage in war with each other? And what's the reason for this?
Zombies vs Acid Reign, all coalition will be around these alliances. Simple reason is desire to grow...two lions cannot live in the same den.

Your alliance is in an ocean with Zombies and BLOOD CROWN, out of the two who do you think is the biggest threat to your alliance? Do you think that you guys might go to war with one of them?
Prefer not to answer.

Apart from wars how have the Easter event so far being for your alliance? Do you'll think it makes a great impact on ranking, troops counts, e.t.c as a whole?
It will impact this world greatly, but not as much as the new year event. I feel now people are not sure what reward they will get even when they get colorful egg. Prizes are reasonable and well thought.

What are your thoughts on Nysa so far?
I am glad Nysa is not a disappointment like en73. Alliances are of reasonable size and there is nothing to hide. This world is competitive and will be a fun speed 3 revolt world, after Rethymnos and Myonia.

Lastly anything else you would like to add?
I don't want to see a coalition forming this early in a game where no alliance is purely dominating. And at last, I would like to add few words of praise for players of HUSARIA. They came from polish server...they showed good teamwork. A better leader in next world, and you guys can be a force.

Acid Reign
Nysa has not yet been open for a month, so in your opinion how long would it take for any major wars to break out between the top alliances?
We have heard the sabres rattling and the drums begin to pound. Next weeks edition will have plenty to report on I think.

What are your war predictions on other alliances? Who do you think will engage in war with each other? And what's the reason for this?
Cannot comment on war predictions. Coalitions are forming and breaking and reforming constantly. Will say I think things are settling now as the more stable alliances climb into the top spots in the rankings and the less serious are put in their places. Several of these will probably be well and truly rimmed within the next week or two.

Your alliance is in an ocean with Tequila Mockingbird and Painful Reality, out of the two who do you think is the biggest threat to your alliance? Do you think that you guys might go to war with one of them?
Painful Reality suffered a minor split not long ago but have held together well enough. Of the two you mentioned, I believe TM are currently the ones to watch as they have gone from strength to strength - although we do not consider either a threat.

Apart from wars how have the Easter event so far being for your alliance? Do you'll think it makes a great impact on ranking, troops counts, e.t.c as a whole?
Easter event is much more balanced. It's effects not so dramatic. More just a bit of fun.

We are all enjoying Nysa so far. There are plenty of great players here all building some impressive alliances. It will be a world to remember I am sure.

So far have been impressed with the attitudes of all players, alliances and diplomats. I am encouraged to see so many players that know one another from previous worlds either getting along well where they were previously enemies, or happy to do battle with those once alliance mates in a good natured arena.

The Nazgul
Hehe, speed three can be pretty extreme, I already see some big guns fighting, however I think it is very quiet before a potential boooom most places.

Your alliance is in an ocean with HUSARIA and Grumpy Troll, out of the two who do you think is the biggest threat to your alliance? Do you think that you guys might go to war with one of them?
I would say HUSARIA, however none of them have done anything to impress so far.

Hehe, I think these are great, with some active people in the alliance it's also pretty simple to find the recipes. Personally I'm storing the attack bonuses to some other time.

Looks like an extremely competitive world, that's what people like, think it will be filled with much joy (and for some others, tears)

Yes you are not allowed to stop doing these newspapers which I very much enjoy reading - keep up the good work.

Morning Glory
From the intel I have - major wars are breaking out now.

No Comment.

Your alliance is in an ocean with Beltane, do you think they're a threat to your alliance? Do you think that you guys might go to war with them?
We are at war as of this morning, they hit us in surprise attacks, we are fighting back.

I like the Easter event, it doesn't greatly advantage Gold Users as much as other events.

Fast and frantic and diplomacy is a skill.

Come on Darlo FC lol, my footy team.

BLOOD CROWN
The current major alliances are quite far one from another, but there are pretty nice wars already started.

I have already some knowledge about who is fighting who, so I won't predict anything. Wars already started.

Your alliance is in an ocean with Knights who say NI and Zombies, out of the two who do you think is the biggest threat to your alliance? Do you think that you guys might go to war with one of them?
We started to fight against Zombies and ended up fighting against Acid Reign.

It helped a lot, if used wisely but can't have a major impact, good players will always win.

Greatest world ever, I love paced worlds, plus this one has heroes.

Would love to see a debate about "Is Acid Reign a MRA"."

Wars: Stats & Maps
Knights who say NIvsHUSARIA
30​
-​
0​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
image.png

Tidal SurgevsTequila Mockingbird
29​
-​
0​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
I have included the scores of Tequila Shots
image.png

Acid ReignvsBLOOD CROWN
13​
-​
3​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
3_1.png
3_2.png

Acid ReignvsHARPOON
5​
-​
5​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
4_1.png
4_2.png

Acid ReignvsZombies
0​
-​
8​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
image.png

The NazgulvsGrumpy Trolls
5​
-​
2​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
image.png

Morning GloryvsBeltaine
7​
-​
17​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
image.png

PandamoniumvsThe Dark Side
15​
-​
0​

[tr]

[tr]
[tr]
[tr]
image.png
*Note: academies' scores were included

Wo_F.png

Last Week Winner: whathell
Prize: 160 BP!

wof.png
This Week's Rules: Choose a number between 1 and 20.

Prize: 1 Happiness Spell + 1 Population Growth Spell + 10 Weeding Spells.

Thank you for reading this week's issue.
Credits
World News - C4R105
Interviews - Druvi
Wars: Stats & Maps - Druvi / C4R105

DeletedUser41523

Nice job! I had no idea that MG was actually losing. That is eye opening.

Zarun-

Strategos
We were a large premade that's picked up players along the way. If that makes us a MRA then I guess we are.

DeletedUser

may i add don't look at what city s and players we lost have a look at our ABP we are still up there so who are the real players hear the players that jumped ship or the players still with us

DeletedUser

Great read, +rep for sure. And for the wheel I'll have to go with 7

DeletedUser

as always top notch paper brother
I WON!!!
will stay with lucky number 4
will +rep as soon as it will let me again

Zarun-

Strategos
may i add don't look at what city s and players we lost have a look at our ABP we are still up there so who are the real players hear the players that jumped ship or the players still with us
Pretty sure alliance BP doesn't change when players move.

I went from one to another, we didn't drop 20k points in abp.

Dunno how it is calculated.

DeletedUser

Nice read. Thanks for taking the time out for this.

My number for spin is 6.

DeletedUser26156

Another good paper. Good job. I'll go with number 8

What?! no 'Spot the difference' this week?