Newspaper Nysa News Issue #2

DeletedUser

They were safe, they could have stayed there simming relatively safe while hata and ni were slugging it out, however they sided with ni which hasn't worked out well for them.

DeletedUser22115

hata had no successful op so no more newspapers what a surprises

joke alliance full of gobb who if spent half the time playing they did running their mouths there alliances wold stand half a chances

The truth hurts, sorry you had to hear that Hata.

DeletedUser38168

not our fault every member we attack quits because they cant cope even when u use spys and try and stack city before our op u lose city's joke alliances

o and your dear leader who claims to be all good and mighty and have an agreement with our founder not to have a spy in each others alliances soon as time get hard shows her true colors and show her word about as good as her alliances.

DeletedUser22115

images

DeletedUser

not our fault every member we attack quits because they cant cope even when u use spys and try and stack city before our op u lose city's joke alliances

Not the case at all, in most instances they already being internalled and you pick some cities up, look at the stats.

I'm not saying we're perfect lol, you've had some decent OPs on us recently with well picked targets, however it's stretching the truth to say players have quit because of your attacks, because that simply is not the case.

Speaking of spies is very rich coming from your alliances, I know for certain that you and league have your little buddies feeding you info.

DeletedUser

I apologize but I will not be continuing to write this newspaper. I had intended to continue it once I came back from VM originally, but as I started to write the next issue I realised how time consuming it really was. I would rather spend the limited amount of time I do have to actually play the game

DeletedUser

C4 stopped writing the paper here awhile ago, at least a couple months, but that would be awesome

DeletedUser38168

hahahhaha i state again hata not had any success real shame

DeletedUser

Phil if you really want to talk then why don't you start a newspaper of your own? Not that anyone would understand what you're saying anyways...

And if you're saying you haven't heard of any hata successes lately talk to LoL and see how they're doing. It's a shame really though, the effort I see put forth from your group. You'd think that the big scary Knights would take cities and attack whoever they please, yet you only can take cities from our semi-inactive players when you jump on them all at once. The only person I've seen put together decent attacks is Noz, are the rest of you too scared to attack myself and other active players? At least the guys at LoL are willing to have a real fight rather than hide behind absurd numbers and what is it now, 6? branches

DeletedUser

Phil need so many branches to continue feeding himself and the others with internals. How else are they going to grow?

DeletedUser

panda is not doing this anymore, anyone interested in doing it?

DeletedUser47218

My favorite part if the interviews. I think the person who does the next newspaper should do more interviews.

I would be willing to assist anyone who endeavors to make a newspaper.

I just wanna say to the NI that throughout time the people who are the most cocky never survive. Why smack talk each other when you can literately fight each other? Have fun and Kill Em All!

DeletedUser38168

Phil if you really want to talk then why don't you start a newspaper of your own? Not that anyone would understand what you're saying anyways...

And if you're saying you haven't heard of any hata successes lately talk to LoL and see how they're doing. It's a shame really though, the effort I see put forth from your group. You'd think that the big scary Knights would take cities and attack whoever they please, yet you only can take cities from our semi-inactive players when you jump on them all at once. The only person I've seen put together decent attacks is Noz, are the rest of you too scared to attack myself and other active players? At least the guys at LoL are willing to have a real fight rather than hide behind absurd numbers and what is it now, 6? branches

hahaha ever thought of been a mp they talk utter rubbish as well we have 4 branches after taking in our freinds in dragons as their leaders had to leave dew to rl but soon will be down to 3 alliances as for only attacking semi actives i think u will find this is yet more bull player may be inactive when we attack them as they realize nothing can do to defend but we pick target on location not atcivety hata cant defend against us simply not good enough

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
hahaha ever thought of been a mp they talk utter bollocks as well we have 4 branches after taking in our freinds in dragons as their leaders had to leave dew to rl but soon will be down to 3 alliances as for only attacking semi actives i think u will find this is yet more bull player may be inactive when we attack them as they realize nothing can do to defend but we pick target on location not atcivety hata cant defend against us simply not good enough

Knights who say Ni
Sinners who say Ni
Trolls who say Ni
Dragons who say Ni
Hellenes who say Ni

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), but that looks like 5 branches to me, not 4. And friends in Dragons, aren't you planning on eating them?