Nysa Premade - Riot!

DeletedUser14786

Riot!
riot-france.jpg

A Project for speed 3 Revolt

This thread is to inform the public that I'm making an alliance in world Nysa. I will probably start in o44 (NW) unless some other mega-premade decides they want it instead. The name isn't set and I only am calling this Riot because I already had a photo for it. :p

Why I feel I make a good leader:
I've been playing this game for 3.5 years in revolt worlds and I've run several very successful alliances. I've also learned some hard lessons from mistakes that I will not repeat. I am an administrator and a leader and I know how to make alliances 'right', particularly with small caps. I'll be looking for people who can help me run Ops, and I will teach them how to make alliance-busting Ops if they don't know how to run those.

As a leader, I understand that I have a responsibility for the safety and enjoyable gaming experience of my members; I understand that everybody has a life outside of grepo, and I understand that the players I want to fight with don't tolerate carrying dead-weight in the alliance.

Specific Experience:
From January-April 2011 in Zeta, I rose through the ranks of Shogun to eventually command 2 oceans. During this time Shogun became caught in a war and was losing badly in every ocean except the oceans I was in command of. When I became fed up with the leaders of Shogun in April I founded Four Knuckle Philosophy which turned a group of about 40 random players in 4 different oceans into a powerful fighting machine which at some point or other warred every active alliance that it bordered. Although the alliance was only active from April-August (when I left grepolis). We were constantly at war, and considered "elite" by multiple people. The alliance was loved by every member, and everybody is free to ask any former member of this to verify this information. F-KP at it's height was ranked #6 in points, #9 in bp I think. Those numbers are significant because the alliance was created several months after every other top 12 alliance. As a player, I eventually attained the #25 abp rank on Zeta without any gold (even though I started 3 months late). Some fun reports can be found here.

In lambda I fought in Semper Fidelis, which after 2 months attained the #2 alliance spot. I was a part of that alliance's leadership, and helped set up that alliance from infancy to the #2 spot. I also fought in #1 ranked The Marines, and later on helped lead Knights of Freedom (under the Tuza22 account).

I have had some failures and I've learned from those. I was cocky in Athens (January 2012), mis-stepped in Ithaca (April 2012), and from experience I can say that building an alliance is 40% luck no matter how good you are. The rest is skill, intelligence, patience and dedicating time to make a successful alliance.

In world Naxos I built a team of 17 players in o44 and when the time came, joined those players to Organized Konfuzion, where I became a leader. Those 17 players were a rock-solid group and we eventually conquered the entire core ocean. OK went on to fight the entire world for several months as the #1 alliance in terms of points and battle-points.

I joined Paros under the name "Paul Regret" with many of my old teammates and enemies from Naxos and we built Black Legion together, which caught the entire server by surprise for it's power and talent. I was a leader and founder of BL and proud to say I played a part in building, and then keeping that alliance together at times when it might have otherwise failed. BL eventually merged into Venom 2.0 to create Black Venom, which currently dominates that server.

Notable alliances I have been part of at some point:
DAFT (Zeta)
Four-Knuckle Philosophy (Zeta)
Semper Fidelis (Lambda)
The Marines (Lambda)
Knights of Freedom (Lambda)
Nemesis (Xi)
Nightmares of Elysium (Tau)
Eviction Notice (Rho)
-LV- (Phi)
Organized Konfuzion (Naxos)
Black Legion (Paros)

Who I am looking for​

I am looking for are players that work together. My alliances are based on cooperative attacking and defense, and our forum will be active with leaders that are visible and accessible. Members should be highly active. Whether or not they can be online 24/7, I'm looking for people that aren't afraid to stare down the biggest guy in their ocean and punch them in the colon. While experience is a plus, a willingness to work hard, prove yourself, and learn if you have to is even more important. If I have to, I will teach you to be a great player. Great players that join but don't have time for this world and fall behind will be kicked. I'm looking for clever, intelligent, generally nice people who are highly aggressive and very social. If you're looking for an alliance that has a mature atmosphere and promotes teamwork, this is the alliance for you.

Alliance communication​

Activity on the forum will be highly encouraged whether it is to defend your city or share a laugh. While not everybody will be required to use skype (in fact I prefer to stay off skype), we encourage you to chat to get to know everybody.

Contact Information​

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to either message me on skype or in-game, in the forums, or to just join the Northeast (o44) of Nysa. I won't be posting a list on here because I think that's silly, and I won't be making a blacklist either because that feels really cliquey and if somebody is a prick I will just kick them and our alliance can farm them.

Riot! Soon at a polis near you.
-Ituralde

Disclaimer 1: The main purpose of this thread is to reach out to some people from former alliances that I've lost touch with over the months, in the hope they might come back to grepo if they see this. I've got a tight crew coming along already, and I'm spreading the word to add a few people to it.

Disclaimer 2: The name "Riot" seems to be cursed so I'll probably rename this alliance when somebody thinks of a better name. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

you can add my name to the list mate
I played Rho in rho-bust but that was before they butted heads with eviction notice, wife through my laptop out of the window because I was playing to much grepo and that was the end of my jorney on rho.

DeletedUser

I'm in EN now. If some other members of EN join, I'd be game. Will check back on this thread.

DeletedUser

Riot... damn bringing back Ithaca memories here Itrulade... As long as DeB aren't here you can sign me up :p
And you're right it's pretty cursed :D

DeletedUser14786

you can add my name to the list mate
I played Rho in rho-bust but that was before they butted heads with eviction notice, wife through my laptop out of the window because I was playing to much grepo and that was the end of my jorney on rho.
I sympathize with that! My girlfriend got quite mad at me the other night for staying up until 4:00 am playing grepo... to make it up to her I tagged onto a marathon shopping spree today :p

@ Praehelios: I was never a leader in EN and truly I was there for only a couple months. I have immense respect to Kronoss, Ryejin, Deadly Truth and the other EN leaders that did a fantastic job on that server.

@ Greygnarl: Good to see you again buddy, good luck! I'll see you in game :)

@ SamuraiDragon: Great to see you my friend. If you can think of a better name I'm happy to run with it!

DeletedUser

Nice to see you again mate would love to play with you instead of against you for once but already committed in a world and with grepo its one and done for me. Good luck :)

DeletedUser14786

OK folks - this alliance has been founded and we're operating under the name "Pandamonium" in world Nysa. Doing great I'm proud to say.

This premade thread can be closed, look us up if you visit Nysa!