Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

DeletedUser21953

lol, sponguebob the angry man, im pretty sure if you look at the server stats us barbs have more takes from the MANY ni wings than they have against us, not bad for a tiny rim squad vs the server powerhouses and if i want to poke my friends on the externals i will regardless of whatever the latest self absorbed noob has to say about it and as for winning WW, BORING, in proper grepo a single squad needed to conquer all 4 core oceans to even be considered good, the so called war between the top squads here has been an old buddies act with no killer instinct whatsoever so stop kidding yourself otherwise and get back to bombing your own stuff like a good ni should :D

agreed except 95% of them were people being recycled so I put little value on it even though I respect your fighting capabilitie.

Again with the killing the own stuff... do your research mate. 2-3 people took part in that. You fail at trolling :) Also, I am spying on your behalf in my simming glory so behave please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

i dont see single players i see flags and whether you like it or not youre all self confessed self bombers or guilty by association in the same way that im now a massive spooner, theres no glory on nysa for either of us.....enjoy ;)

DeletedUser21953

i dont see single players i see flags and whether you like it or not youre all self confessed self bombers or guilty by association in the same way that im now a massive spooner, theres no glory on nysa for either of us.....enjoy ;)

My First WoW alliance was named Guilty by Association... always enjoyed the name :)

DeletedUser19318

lol, sponguebob the angry man, im pretty sure if you look at the server stats us barbs have more takes from the MANY ni wings than they have against us, not bad for a tiny rim squad vs the server powerhouses and if i want to poke my friends on the externals i will regardless of whatever the latest self absorbed noob has to say about it and as for winning WW, BORING, in proper grepo a single squad needed to conquer all 4 core oceans to even be considered good, the so called war between the top squads here has been an old buddies act with no killer instinct whatsoever so stop kidding yourself otherwise and get back to bombing your own stuff like a good ni should :D

Always am amused by a player calling another alliance winning boring! if you'd had any insight to the planning the switching.. on going debate and tactics lead by Beerwench then you'd have seen it different, it was exciting, interesting and pretty motivating... the crack up to me is actually in reality, losing is boring!!... as for winning all core oceans, EN does that and you still find fault and moan.. you, sainted star, alfie should all join another world and try again.. but actually it would be good if you all could find a decent team and make a decent challenge

DeletedUser36743

Ive been playing for quite some time but not pre 2.0 so I cannot speak to the quality of life back then.
I will say that I have been on a few servers come WW time though and it was never quite as dreadful as Nysa.
Back on Delphi and Helorus we were fighting till the bitter end.
the big difference I see here on Nysa is the fact that in the beginning certain people made it a point to drop near each other and pact up. This has forced others to form pacts in the same manner just to be able to compete. When you have 200 vs. 200 in a 50 cap world, well, its just not right.
If you think this world is boring, you should check Ialysos out some time....
Quite frankly, the EN crew has ruined the past few speed 3 worlds with their mob tactics and its sickening. They join the world with crowns on their mind and change the course of the world. They wont ever fight each other ( I proposed this to them on Ialysos and got reemed out for even suggesting it lol) so that leaves us with a bunch of hogwash......a shame really

sob sob....

DeletedUser22940

LOL
At least Kron is a decent player
Prateek you have no room to talk. You are garbage. Ive played against you and with you and can confidently say that you wouldnt last if you werent behind the massive numbers that EN brings to worlds.
I do wosh that EN would play within the stated world parameters for once

DeletedUser36743

LOL
At least Kron is a decent player
Prateek you have no room to talk. You are garbage. Ive played against you and with you and can confidently say that you wouldnt last if you werent behind the massive numbers that EN brings to worlds.
I do wosh that EN would play within the stated world parameters for once

lol......hit a raw nerve i see....more sob sob

DeletedUser

Always am amused by a player calling another alliance winning boring! if you'd had any insight to the planning the switching.. on going debate and tactics lead by Beerwench then you'd have seen it different, it was exciting, interesting and pretty motivating... the crack up to me is actually in reality, losing is boring!!... as for winning all core oceans, EN does that and you still find fault and moan.. you, sainted star, alfie should all join another world and try again.. but actually it would be good if you all could find a decent team and make a decent challenge

yeah its boring as heck, thats why hes quit grep.

Being proud that you are the best at shipping resources is a bit odd tbh. Especially to those who play this game to fight and the tactics you use are just as boring as the WW phase themselves

You taking The Syndicate up on their offer next EN server or you planning to dodge that bullet? :p

DeletedUser38168

yeah its boring as heck, thats why hes quit grep.

Being proud that you are the best at shipping resources is a bit odd tbh. Especially to those who play this game to fight and the tactics you use are just as boring as the WW phase themselves

You taking The Syndicate up on their offer next EN server or you planning to dodge that bullet? :p

take it u have no idea who korn is

DeletedUser

I know exactly who he is, why wouldnt I?

DeletedUser

take it u have no idea who korn is

i have no idea who he/she is nor is it important to me...no disrespect meant, WW phase itself is very boring, based on this one being the only one i have seen, i will prob give another world another shot, i did just take a city near you guys...might still try to pick a fight :cool:

skiboot

Phrourach
Pyrrhic Victory

I've been in plenty of winning teams that respected the alliance cap, but it seems you can't play grepo like that any longer so I am out. Finding a decent team is difficult when all the players play for EN :)

I like a game that's fun and a challenge. It makes it engaging when the result is in the balance. How you lot get any satisfaction from making a server a "no contest" from the start is beyond me and always has been.

"Winning" like that is the definition of boring imho and requires little skill. I think that's just the way you like it though as you keep doing it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38465

I've been in plenty of winning teams that respected the alliance cap, but it seems you can't play grepo like that any longer so I am out. Finding a decent team is difficult when all the players play for EN :)

I like a game that's fun and a challenge. It makes it engaging when the result is in the balance. How you lot get any satisfaction from making a server a "no contest" from the start is beyond me and always has been.

"Winning" like that is the definition of boring imho and requires little skill. I think that's just the way you like it though as you keep doing it.

Well said.