Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

SlothTzu

Strategos
no i think a NPC island stacked full of defense that you have to take the island, then u get the wonder would be better. that way ppl on the island fighting for it once u take the city. the simming part of WW sucks

That would be great, like those Lvl 12+ NPC cities on Evony.

DeletedUser

Yeah that would be a big improvement on what there is currently

DeletedUser22650

you cant blame the players if the best way to win WW is boring, you have to blame WWthemselves, its a shame inno dont use us as a resource and get input on ideas BEFORE they spend a fortune in money and man hours on a faulty concept

DeletedUser22115

Many branches happen a lot now makes the game boring, currently in rhammus none of the top 6 have a 2nd branch which I'm surprised, and only 3 alliances have branches on the server, wheras Nysa has such a low member count it was bound to happen but I never thought it would be this bad when I joined my friends

DeletedUser22650

Many branches happen a lot now makes the game boring, currently in rhammus none of the top 6 have a 2nd branch which I'm surprised, and only 3 alliances have branches on the server, wheras Nysa has such a low member count it was bound to happen but I never thought it would be this bad when I joined my friends

its a 150 man cap no?

Beer Wench

Phrourach
i jsut think its funny that you think Ni is the bad actor. Of the top 12 alliances we have by well over 50% fewer pact mates then the other top alliances. If we didnt have our pacts (2 whole pacts!), then the coalition that is 8-10 alliances that is here would have been much harder if not impossible to foil. Dont let facts cloud your angst though ;). NDO et all are the ones pacted to the server, we got plenty of targets and are having a blast. However if you are in the NDO MRA/coalition I could see how the world would look pacted ;)

DeletedUser32029

We are having a hell of good time, so do peoples who are attacking/defending in barbarians, hata,poon, lol and NDO....This server has really been fun to me.Didn't found drama ingame with both enemy alliances and within alliance.

As beer said ignoring the fact will not work.Unlike grepo gurus prediction knights dominated this server from start with 2 pacts by putting up book strategies on ground level.

I can see why this server may be boring for some peoples as they must be having no-one to fight.I can say this is their alliance problem not the server problem.

DeletedUser22650

its the whole of grepolis problem, believe me compared to delphi or caly this server is tame and you cant even begin to compare it with the brutality of xi or kappa, its a different far less entertaining game since those days

DeletedUser

Double bp for the next 3 days, I say we drop all pacts, plans, relationships and just have one massive free for all. Once over we go back to the status quo (if we must)

Not that everybody would agree to this happening but it would be a fun 3 days if we did.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Double bp for the next 3 days, I say we drop all pacts, plans, relationships and just have one massive free for all. Once over we go back to the status quo (if we must)

Not that everybody would agree to this happening but it would be a fun 3 days if we did.

Most alliances would just take advantage of this and attack their traditional enemies while they might be occupied with other targets.

skiboot

Phrourach
Many things to say on this topic.

1. Game Stability

A great many players quit this game due to new features being added that caused severe lag. It got to a point where anything upwards of 200 incoming attacks made the game virtually unplayable. This was never a problem in earlier versions. There are now too many irrelevant and unwanted bells and whistles with not enough understanding or appreciation of the game play by the developers.

2. Gold Abuse

Inno has taken this to such a level that it is now almost impossible to take a city from a player with deep pockets. Walls can be golded, units can be bought and yes, now even res too. If you divorce the element of skill from the game and make it pay to win then you alienate a large proportion of your market. When the skills of a player have little or no effect on the outcome then people start to leave.

3. Mass Pacting

It’s difficult to understand why this now happens to such a level other than to say that some people are so concerned with winning the end game that they are prepared to sacrifice the enjoyment of the server to ensure a no contest. We all hark back to really competitive servers where the outcome was unknown. People do not play the game this way any longer. This won’t be rectified until the end game is changed so that size is less of a key determinant.

4. Heroes

I must be the only player who doesn’t like them. The main reason is that they offer too much of an advantage to a defensive minded player. If you are playing a revolt server then you already have a massive advantage over the attacker in that you know when your city becomes vulnerable (i.e. when 2nd stage revolt starts).This allows you to:-

i. Stack
ii. Snipe
iii. Roundabout

In addition, your defensive units are faster than their equivalents and you can get island awards that confer defensive bonuses to EVERY troop defending your city.

Now on top of all this you can stuff your city with Leonidas, Zuretha or Urethon for even more defensive bonuses. Inno said a while ago that they wanted to bring attacking back into the game. If you stop enhancing the already considerable advantages that a defending player has over the attacker then maybe you might see more of it.

At the moment I think there is so much wrong with the game that Inno is at a crossroads. It may change into a completely new game played by people who look for other things or it may disappear altogether.

DeletedUser

Then why have an alliance cap at all? might aswell say 'its 50 but tbh have as many as you would like'
Its 50. and barely anybody respects it because you can so easily loophole it.

I think the plural in the 'form alliances and conquer the world' part is directed at the multiple people (or multiple worlds they would play) and not an endorsement for multiple branches.

You have been complaining about the way everyone has created coalitions for the end game. But i remember when you guys started and you decided to pact with everyone around you. Now that ww is almost here and you guys have become a big strong alliance you want it to be 1vs 1. You used the same system everyone else has and now that ww is approaching( i assume the part of the game you hate) You decide to break pacts unexpectedly and want 1 on 1 war. It is laughable that you put down all these alliances. Just because you kept your original name does not make it better. You guys did the exact same thing. You had shared tabs with a lot of alliances and still do so quit being a hypocrite and think about how you got to this point. If it weren't for the very thing you are speaking against you would have had a very hard time getting to where you are now. So may i suggest if you o not like the way it is, on your next world you do not pact with anyone and show us all how it should be done.

DeletedUser

Lol

We had 1 pact and that was due to starting the world so late, the way the world was it was necessary and helped to grow quick enough to get to the position we are now especially seeing as we dont do sisters. I think there is only 1 active shared defense tab now and I cant remember anybody ever using it.

If we started day 1 it would have been a different story where we would have probably gone it alone and yes next world we will. We will try our best in a tight knit group and if we get taken apart and rimmed in the process so what we will have fun all the same.
Im pretty confident that Barbs dont operate the same strategies at EN/NI, im sure many others would agree too.

Im on about how the world has become, its forced everybody to have to work together from early on. We wouldnt get far if we were not a bit adaptable even if its not the way we like to operate.

skiboot

Phrourach
Well... Is there anything interesting happening in Nysa at the moment?!

Yes - EN finally came out of the closet lol

8b04ce5dbc.png

Anyone taking bets on how long it is before they change their name.....? ;)