Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

DeletedUser33675

I least I post using my ign
I can't use my in-game name as I already have one account here. It's against the rules to have more than one account on forum :rolleyes:

Yes, I hope that this WW era will be interesting. My last one was only about sending resources :(. Booooring!

DeletedUser21953

On a final note, sincere or not, you should not be putting Z on blast like that. It's one thing if he wants to put himself on blast.....you should send him a PM

It was simply a trust thing. The account was given to the player in good faith and to take an account and just switch sides was not the proper thing to do. I like the player and if he wants to join with his own account I would not take offence at all. Showing up and leaving a couple of weeks later with an account built withing the NI family ranks made me question his loyalty since it was simply a hasty decision in the end. It's been sorted and all are happy :)

As I told skiboot, I hope that the WW is exciting for both sides and that we have epic battles and make this an exciting end of the server.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

Stirlo

Phrourach
The game has gone to the dogs. The frenzy of activity as all alliances throw everything they have at a "quest" opponent rather than attack each other is why i barely play anymore! From our own forums i can see wave after wave of LS nukes heading at this player who won't attack back which had they been sent as an op we could take any city from any opponent we wanted.

Shambles!

skiboot

Phrourach
The game has gone to the dogs. The frenzy of activity as all alliances throw everything they have at a "quest" opponent rather than attack each other is why i barely play anymore! From our own forums i can see wave after wave of LS nukes heading at this player who won't attack back which had they been sent as an op we could take any city from any opponent we wanted.

Shambles!

I just wrote the very same thing in a pm to the head of Simmers who say Ni...as he was bragging about what an amazing job his team had done to conquer it.I've posted it below...

sponge.jpg

alfie.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I convinced myself that nobody would take part in this, Im still amazed that anybody did.
You cant even claim bragging rights for it, its essentially taking from 1 (massively stacked) innactive with crummy ratios for the most part. But yet another way people will be easily boosting their atb.

As soon as we heard about the concept we wrote it off not to mention when I found out what was in the port, we just laughed.
Its crazy, must have been 150-200 ls nukes and god knows how much alu sent to take 1 brown city on a rock. The rewards are not even that good when you consider the opportunity cost involved

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27610

Shambles!

That's why I'm diverting my troops to LoL :) Proud to say I haven't touched one of those NPC cities. Though I do agree, with you OH EXALTED HARPOON MASTER, if the amount of players and troops going into those NPC cities could go into our ops, not only would we actually be more successful, but this world would be a hella more fun and a lot less of me and a few others trying to take some well-defended cities.

DeletedUser27610

I just wrote the very same thing in a pm to the head of Simmers who say Ni...as he was bragging about what an amazing job his team had done to conquer it.I've posted it below...

sponge.jpg

alfie.jpg

This whole event is similar to the WW era minus the overwhelming simming (although there is still simming involved). I mean: only one alliance can get the rewards of an NPC city regardless of which alliances helped take it. I wonder how the other NI branches or any alliance with a branch would feel if they were the branch left without a reward for helping take the city. Weird how that works right? Now although crowns aren't as coveted as a few city boosts, who's the ones going to get butthurt over being left out?

DeletedUser33675

Spongebath #35 in general rank and 108th fighter

^^I strongly suggest more fight and less talk. You seem to be very active here, pity that your BP shows something quite contradictory.
Oh, and when you finally decide to join some fight make sure that you hit someone who can defend, not some machine.

DeletedUser22940

Gotta agree with the lady demon on this one....
Spongey you 188 ranks higher than me in points, yet only seven spots separate us on the fighter board

how does that even happen??? many many festivals i guess....

DeletedUser

agree with both of you, sponge you have 4 more cities than me, rank 3 spots higher, im 48th fighter your 108...you sure do talk a lot....also...im 30th in attack and your 91's...try attacking more with troops not mouth...just saying

oh....and this is my first server....

DeletedUser21953

Amusing really... one day you will get that not everything is about the fighting and will be able to keep all your people involved without people being in VM all the time or not doing much.

People came together and things were quiet so why not give everyone a present :)

Get your kicks where you can and I don't mind being on the receiving end if I get my troops what they want in the end.

I am a bit surprised that you would go at me though Skiboot... I didn't make it to number one defender on Myonia by chance.

Either way, I am here to lead a group to victory so say what you will and I challenge fhir to come at me since you seem to think you are better at it. Bring it since I have yet to have received more than 20 attacks on the server so far.

All talk really.

DeletedUser27610

Amusing really... one day you will get that not everything is about the fighting and will be able to keep all your people involved without people being in VM all the time or not doing much.

People came together and things were quiet so why not give everyone a present :)

Get your kicks where you can and I don't mind being on the receiving end if I get my troops what they want in the end.

I am a bit surprised that you would go at me though Skiboot... I didn't make it to number one defender on Myonia by chance.

Either way, I am here to lead a group to victory so say what you will and I challenge fhir to come at me since you seem to think you are better at it. Bring it since I have yet to have received more than 20 attacks on the server so far.

All talk really.

1) This game is ALL ABOUT ATTACKING and FIGHTING!
2) It took Artemisia roughly 2 days to get to #1 defender lol. All she did was sim...
3) This game is ALL ABOUT ATTACKING and FIGHTING!

Hard to find a good point in your post bud.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Its funny to see ppl attack Ni for being simmers. lets us look at some facts shall we. and lets even account for hatas late start.

attack ranks as of 25/6
1. Knights who say NI 3170945
2 Tidal Surge 2490286
3 Clocks 2130188
4 New World Order 1829563
5 Dragons Legion 1722978
6 Morning Glory 1686758
7 hata an fhir 1567624

You can see hata was appprox 1.5 million behind. If Ni are simmers then it seems that lead should have evaporated not more then doubled

signed
not bored in NI

DeletedUser22650

Its funny to see ppl attack Ni for being simmers. lets us look at some facts shall we. and lets even account for hatas late start.

attack ranks as of 25/6
2 Tidal Surge 2490286
3 Clocks 2130188
5 Dragons Legion 1722978
6 Morning Glory 1686758
7 hata an fhir 1567624

You can see hata was appprox 1.5 million behind. If Ni are simmers then it seems that lead should have evaporated not more then doubled

signed
not bored in NI
but its a known fact on nysa that ni take 90% of your abp internally so you know what to do with the stats you guys work so hard to warp :D

skiboot

Phrourach

attack ranks as of 25/6
2 Tidal Surge 2490286
3 Clocks 2130188
5 Dragons Legion 1722978
6 Morning Glory 1686758
7 hata an fhir 1567624

signed
not bored in NI

Attack ranks tell you nothing about who is fighting. In Helorus one of the biggest attack ranked players in the game had never launched at an enemy. He had a stack of his own colony ships on his wall instead. Got any of those at Knights? ;)

http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en77&pn=Doublecast&rt=overview

Last edited: