Nysna /most boring server ever or just the way Grep. has gone?

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Lets pretend your made up accusations are real. subtract those BP, still doubled your att rate. ohh but a lot of us do that right? so how about more numbers. simple takeovers 3:1 in favor of NI. funny that 3"1 ratio almost exactly matches up with teh att bp gap. It was closer to trippled not doubled. I was being generous. I get the denial, I've been in allainces that after teh fact I realized did not attack as much as I did. At some point denying overwhelming numbers and facts gets a bit much.

http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=en77&A=385&D=3777&H=9999

DeletedUser22650

ive played the whole of nysa 90% from a phone, ive colonized, jumped small ghosts found the time to spawn a whole rock and otherwise totally slacked off and put in the worst performance for any server ive ever played, im 68 ranked on points and 10 attacker and unlike you ni's i only take mine from reds and im not in hatters or any other competitive alliance so i reckon i have an unbiased opinion and i hope ni win nysa, solely because i think its fitting that the most borin server in grepo history is won by the most boring alliance in grepo history......you guys are awesome at planning and building WW and i know its not your fault thats the game now and all that stuff, i just wish i found the time to stop in a revolt world pre 2.0 and see you guys in action when it was proper grepo

DeletedUser

ive played the whole of nysa 90% from a phone, ive colonized, jumped small ghosts found the time to spawn a whole rock and otherwise totally slacked off and put in the worst performance for any server ive ever played, im 68 ranked on points and 10 attacker and unlike you ni's i only take mine from reds and im not in hatters or any other competitive alliance so i reckon i have an unbiased opinion and i hope ni win nysa, solely because i think its fitting that the most borin server in grepo history is won by the most boring alliance in grepo history......you guys are awesome at planning and building WW and i know its not your fault thats the game now and all that stuff, i just wish i found the time to stop in a revolt world pre 2.0 and see you guys in action when it was proper grepo

Im still amazed at how much you manage to achieve from your phone

Its going to be another sad nysa moment if the person who ends up as number 1 attacker is also one of the most forgettable. Gaining atb once a week makes a mockery of the attack ranks seeing as alot of that is cheated anyway.

DeletedUser32029

Gaining abp single time a week clearly mean the person is a good team player.He prefer to help with everything he has in op rather then Going solo, attacking cities which give them good bp.
Teamwork is one of the reason for NI's success.Hope you guys understand it, but i will not care if this thread goes on and on.

skiboot

Phrourach
Gaining abp single time a week clearly mean the person is a good team player.He prefer to help with everything he has in op rather then Going solo, attacking cities which give them good bp.
Teamwork is one of the reason for NI's success.Hope you guys understand it, but i will not care if this thread goes on and on.

It's not when he gains it that's fishy - it's the fact that he always gets the same ratio of abp to dbp. Conclusion - he's killing his own stuff. It's not that hard to see and he's not kidding anyone.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I least I post using my ign and have no issues making a fool out of myself if it makes my team happy :)

edit: As for the essay, most people do, you should see my MMs to the alliance or maybe you did already lol.

Katharina Siegel aka Polish Princess although she isn't even close to being one....

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
She is polish, and in my eyes she will always be a princess, but you Noz will never be Greek:eek:

Get new glasses or keep off the beer, your eyes betray you ;) You aren't even close to being part of the British Aristocracy, so using "Sir" is as false as the rest of us. At least I have blue blood. You probably aren't even British which makes it more of a mockery.

DeletedUser33675

Katharina Siegel aka Polish Princess although she isn't even close to being one....
Wow! Well done Nozzie, you told everyone what 99% of Nysa already knows :rolleyes:

Noz The Greek said:
At least I have blue blood.
Blue blood? Yeah... You can have that on your platter in a steak only :p

Now get back to simming. As Queen Viv is busy sending insulting PMs to hata members you have the only chance in your life to beat her and sim better ;)

I also would like to congratulate for LoL. It seems that they finally decided that they don't want to be NI's puppies any longer and started their own wonder(s?).

DeletedUser32029

Talking of puppies-Hata have quite few of them....I think the only purpose of external forum now is to post insulting messages.
The way how NI's plays, is to honour their pact till end...not try to recurite their players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

you still not caught my abp noz? i forgot where the attack button was a while back......

DeletedUser21953

you still not caught my abp noz? i forgot where the attack button was a while back......

And you are definitely wining the world... you are an awesome player as are all that have excuses with comparing BPs and thinking they are succeeding. I see a LOT of people talking trash yet no action at all.

Bring it! Make it a wargame if you are all sooo freaking awesome!

I have yet to see a decent OP from Fhir since Acid reign was still around... Actions is what makes anyone's arguments worth anything and you're all good at talking trash on the forums but let's see it.

I have yet to.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser

Erm Im pretty sure Dux isnt in Hata.....

Think you missed the point, the person and the whole intention of the post there Sponge

DeletedUser46762

I feel honoured to get a mention here. Though pretending =Sam= is a hata player is rather presumptuous of you guys. More leaks than a paper boat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21953

Erm Im pretty sure Dux isnt in Hata.....

Think you missed the point, the person and the whole intention of the post there Sponge

I hear what you are saying :) The thing with this server is it went the way it did. Most alliances aside from maybe Barbs never had enough drive to do any sustained attacks yet all I see here is people flexing their muscles with their rank on a chart. In the end, to me anyway, it's all about if the group had fun working together for the 6-12 months together on a server and did we achieve what we wanted as a group.

Most people's only way to attack another player or alliance is by using silly details like 1-2 players killing CSs for ABP and growth or taking internals or whatever reason they can use to make themselves feel better (not targeting dux) and make it reflect on the alliance as a whole just so they feel better about being in a losing cause.

NI has stood strong throughout the server even with rotten people within the ranks, cough 2Plus who thought he would make us crumble with his master plan of trying to convince people for months to swap when we were close to completion just because he didn't like some of the leadership decisions yet he never participated in any OPs or did anything to become part of the group (fair warning for anyone that may associate with him on other servers, loyalty is not his forte).

On this server, I don't care about my stats :) I have been number 1 defender and top 10 fighter and here I chose to do the diplomacy and to help the group drive to victory. Nothing is won yet but I think we have done a good job to get close to achieving our goals and executed quite well.

The best part is that it was done with full disclosure and no lies on my part. Some like wars, I love them, and some who didn't get a chance to get a crown in the past for w/e reason will have that opportunity if we stick to it for the last stretch and our work will have been executed well.

I am proud of our group and this is more what I was trying to make as a point. People can complain about this or that but in the end, victory is what people make of it. In the current way the game is, victory is being first to complete wonders. Others will be able to say they were in the top X for this and that but they will likely still be frustrated as many have demonstrated on these forums over the last few months.

:pro: after all lol

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser22650

lol, sponguebob the angry man, im pretty sure if you look at the server stats us barbs have more takes from the MANY ni wings than they have against us, not bad for a tiny rim squad vs the server powerhouses and if i want to poke my friends on the externals i will regardless of whatever the latest self absorbed noob has to say about it and as for winning WW, BORING, in proper grepo a single squad needed to conquer all 4 core oceans to even be considered good, the so called war between the top squads here has been an old buddies act with no killer instinct whatsoever so stop kidding yourself otherwise and get back to bombing your own stuff like a good ni should :D