O-54 "WRaTH" recruiting warriors, this could mean YOU!

DeletedUser

*BEEEEEP*
Thank You for calling the WRaTH Alliance!
You have reached an automatic PM answering service
as we are too busy plundering and conquering other
players towns to answer our own PM's

For details on this alliance, please scroll to sub heading "1."

For a listing of cities that we consider fair game to be pillaged, please press "2."

1. Alliance Details:
-WRaTH does not conform to any "generally accepted" server rules, this means that we play however we choose at any given moment whether its considered "fair" or not, when we want, and how we want.
-WRaTH does not accept applications from people outside of our general area in order to stay centralized, although anomalies due to space time fluctuations have been known to occur.
-WRaTH above all believes in having a good time regardless of the situation, especially when watching our favorite TV gameshow "Whose next to be rimmed!"

2. Towns that the WRaTH alliance considers fair game:
-Towns that are named
-Towns that exist on islands
-Towns that can be attacked overland
-Towns that can be attacked by sea

Disclaimer
If by some chance you pressed any number besides '1' or '2' or simply pressed '0' repeatedly in hopes of reaching an operator, please close your browser window and try again!

If you have persisted through this lengthy read believing that you have nothing to lose, think that you would mesh with our playstyles, and can be a military team player, go ahead, ask either "Phoenix Arisen" or "Phoenix Flames" (yes we are indeed 2 different people) for an invitation to the alliance and see what happens.... We Dare You.

DeletedUser

Well no we can't bypass BP.
However, Anyone should be able to realize after reading the initial post in its entirety, that this is a rather comical attempt at introducing an alliance similar to that of an answer machine for a telephone.

I guess humor is lost on some people or they simply want to exploit only bits and pieces of someones comments to suit themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Heh... Calm down.

Anyone should be able to realize after reading my initial post in its entirety that it was meant to be comical in being an ***. I guess humor is lost on some people or they simply want to exploit only bits and pieces of someones comments to suit themselves. :p

DeletedUser

I always figured the :p smiley let people know you were just pickin'. BTW it was sort of funny.

DeletedUser

People around here are waaaay to defensive....

Both Phoenix Arisen and Aicy were funny!

Rooster Rule #17 - Always assume something is a joke unless it involves the IRS.