O no Not in PI! Please noooo

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well as long as we dont get another MRA, in pi we will be fine.

DeletedUser

Need not fear,

danny is here!!

I am back from holidays and am ready to continue on my quest to annoy masonbhoy, spread propoganda about the AMAZING TGGE, have a laugh or two, but first:

farg,durmanush:

i know incorrect grammar is not frowned upon on the grepolis forums, but what maosnbhoy is doing if you like is cutting his nose to spite his face. an english native speaker forming incomprehensible sentences is not normal.

But anyways, i shall see you all when that little tab appears saying your city is currently being conquering by moi :)

DeletedUser

Danny who is maosnbhoy by the way?

tell me danny are you scared of me? i have 3 cities around you and yet you attack weebroon and leave me alone... hmmm i am waiting for you, as you know i am fragile after having 30 of my cities cleared and 3 taken from the vultures of Pi, while i was banned, so why do you persist to avoid me in grepo? but you persist to call me out in the forum, be a man danny shut your mouth and let your skills (hehe i checked your grepo stats) do the talking...

DeletedUser

you think 8ls is an attack??? did weebroon run to you scared when i sent him 8ls from 3different cities to free up some pop.

It's called a typo, unlike you, my grammar is usually correct, which is at it should be for an english speaker.

The reason is i am not attacking you is because i have other targets i need to deal with at the moment. and also, you have not attacked me? that feeble slinger nuke doesnt count by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

who is weeboom danny?

lol yes weebroon is scared of you, infact we all are danny lmao... I'm just disappointed you couldn't send them too me that's all... and who in a sea of friendlies could you possibly target instead of me? too me that just say's you have found more inactives in your GGW that need eaten up, because the only time your alliance actually attack me is when i'm banned, and yes i did have a 5 day attackable ban because the mods in game are as thick you danny :)

''which is at it should be for an english speaker.'' can you explain what this mean's please?

DeletedUser

sorry i mean 'which is as it should be'

that is still comprehendable unlike some of your sentences. And if you want me to correct your grammar:

the 'send them TOO' should atch be TO.
the TOO ME THAT- should atch be TO
'your GGW'- It is not mine, i do not posess, nor lead GGW, therefore that is incorrect
'attackable ban'- how can a ban be attackable?

Also, don't try bringing my intelligence in this. Because i gurantee you, i will win, even though you are probably over double my age.

And fyi, we are now at war with A New dawn

DeletedUser

ok enough nerd-rage! and that includes my own alliance mates. if comes down to who can pee further, who's **** is bigger, who banged more *****, etc then ofc that is me. and all that means nothing! if smarter, have a bigger ****, etc then prove it in-game and save the forum talk to other more funny things. I am hanging on by a thread as to continue in playing grep due to issues with the upgrade, but the bs on the forum makes it even more intolerable. so to everyone ENOUGH!!!! play the game, show the skills you claim to possess.

DeletedUser

oh yes!! continue encouraging me with incentives such as you quitting :p jks!!