O35 - Umbrella Corporation

DeletedUser

picture.php

UMBRELLA CORPORATION
Recruitment: OPEN / CLOSED
Who we are:
We are an organization composed of highly active and aggressive individuals that revise and refine their playing style on a daily basis.

What we are looking for:
We are looking for players like ourselves who are both extremely active as well as aggressive. If you wish to join you must be in Ocean 35. Other requirements include a well written message to me (either on here or in-game) on what you can contribute to the alliance and a link to your GrepoStats.Recruitment is very selective so I advise those wishing to apply to make sure they have a very well written message supplied with ample reasons/evidence.

Our goals:
We currently have three goals which are subject to change in the future. These goals are dominating ocean 35, having a player-base full of active and aggressive individuals, and finally being regarded as an alliance that is on an entirely different level.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for double posting, but recruitment is officially closed.

DeletedUser

so thats why u refused me?
That and you didn't have the point growth that I liked. Don't mean to sound mean or anything but I want this alliance to succeed and to do that I need members that are extremely active.

Thats the best alliance name wish you best of luck :D
Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this alliance is lucky as they are not in the woods

and i quit Phi

DeletedUser

this alliance is lucky as they are not in the woods

and i quit Phi
Yes I consider us lucky that we are not in the woods, I wouldn't want to disturbed the Teddy Bears picnic! And that's unfortunate that you left. Hopefully you have better luck in the other worlds.

DeletedUser

Alright, I've decided to open up recruiting once more.

I am looking for extremely active and experienced players that are located either in O35 or near the O35/O45 border. I'm going to be extremely selective so if you want to join you will need to give me some good information that backs you up.

DeletedUser

So what other goals do you have? Are you planning on building World Wonders? What are the island numbers? Can a member of my alliance join your alliance for the next few months? C'mon tell us more!