o44 Players - a quickie!

DeletedUser

Hi,

I'm Kyemera, the nicest player in Pi. It's official. I am just waiting to recieve my award from the Gods of Grep.

I've been wondering about who the best players are in o44.

This isn't about bragging or anything like that I was just wondering as there are so many 'elite' alliances in o44 I thought it would be good to see if some of you would come out of the wood-work and vocalise your opinions.

I've seen a few good players in many of the alliances but they are bogged down by their alliance bretherin to truly shine as it were.

There is a point to this - why not create an alliance in o44 - based upon having the best in each alliance in o44.

My experience is limited so please forgive my short-sightedness is this thread fails.

So, if you would be so kind, I would like to hear your opinions on the 'best' of o44 and whether or not an alliance could be forged from it?

DeletedUser

Agreed Thomas. He is a great guy. Knows his stuff in a good alliance. And is on his way to becoming one of the best.

DeletedUser

Agreed Thomas. He is a great guy. Knows his stuff in a good alliance. And is on his way to becoming one of the best.

Ty. Also, CourageUnderFire is nice :) Fun to talk to. And seems to know what he's doing, although I don't know a ton about him. He'd be a good candidate.

They're aren't enough people though... sure, you could get an alliance of 10-20 going. It would be fun. But then people will start to quit, and it will really small, and we'd be forced to merge. Short term though, it would a good idea possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im still here in 44 from the beginning.loved being one of the first 500 to join when world started and still here after alot of others have fallen by the wayside.Well rated i reckon lol

DeletedUser

I don't neccessarily think it would only be short term. If you think about it, starting an alliance in one ocean making it the core, dominating the ocean and then implementing a strategy to go after the whole board in all compass directions with teams made up of 5 players or so an alliance of elite players could clear the entire ocean and spread like wildfire; securing the oceans and setting up WWI's. I personally think it can be done successfully.

DeletedUser

The posts above my 1st one,were old as.I just thought I would say "hello" on forums.I have played with Kyemera on other worlds.But thought that I would blow my own trumpet since I have outlasted alot of great players who started this world with me.I was beginning to think i was bad luck charm after being in Archimedes Claw,Aetolian League and Im still around these days.Think Incubi broke my hoodoo lol.But proud to have ocean ruler title at moment so I reckon ive done a slightly better than average job so far :)