O44 Regional Spotlight

DeletedUser55202

We didnt keep him, tried to contact him, never found him but it was already late. Lehmintam was on the 1st round (not an insomnia player but shhh dont tell ZK he is unaware). We are on the 2nd atm, ZK wants it this way so it suits him ;)

Soon he will start telling about the ex SS players etc etc. Cidd already out and losing cities but im sure he will not count him up ;)

DeletedUser55202

Yo ZK where are you? Everything good over there? Because i sense some disfunction in the MAD machine

DeletedUser55202

Well, already 2 players in VM, (Jason Sanchez, the lightening thief), viking (who some posts ago mentioned that with his lmd he will destroy the greeks) is currently losing the 3rd city in a row and the offensive force of Mads currently dead trying to break our sieges.

P.S. My personal wishes to Blathylos whose facing some RL issues, wish you the best mate!

DeletedUser54706

Those 2 are on holiday, nothing to do with your pressure, and if you want to give credit to anyone as to why vik's losing cities, it's not you, it's the 200 attacks he gets a day from BWN, I've seen his report list, they're BWN 80% and 40-50 from you guys per day, 20%. So thank BWN, not Greeks for that (plus look where the cities are, am I gonna send all my LS from 5 hours out? Not really)

You are getting some cities, can't decline you the right to say that, and I am not going to argue them, cities get lost, cities get taken, it's the way the game works. But the one thing I can deny you is saying you put 2 of our members into VM, you didn't, they did to have some family fun time, and I can deny that it's all on you as to why vik's losing cities. The rest, go you, you finally did a thing!

DeletedUser55202

Well, tbh our guys are in vm due to rl issues, but you never seemed to understand this when you were bragging about sending them in vm. So following your lead, we put these guys in vm ;)

As for Vik, whatever excuse you have, he is losing cities to us, rest are just bs ;) Oh and btw you did send your ls and flyers from that distance, i have the reports you know, its was my siege ;)

Round 2 is heating up and you seem you cant keep up with it, come on dont dissapoint me like this. Do something more than promising things in the externals!

DeletedUser54706

I sent from 3 hours out, one might have been a little longer sure but i've not sent any on a 5hr trip, i'm keeping up just fine, opening a slot a day ish off the BP from you guys alone

DeletedUser55202

Oh you really do? Grepolife must be broken... but anyways, cant wait to see you using it :)

DeletedUser54706

Sorry, I did actually mistype, 'every other day', im not quite getting them every day lol

DeletedUser55202

Hahahahahah, you are really funny pal.

Any comments about viking's vm? Let me guess, RL issues right?

DeletedUser41523

Think he said in the WC that he’s done with the world.

DeletedUser55202

So i guess we will not see him and his lmd destroying the greeks, as he promised... Ahh big mouths, big words. Another keyboard fighter drops off the world. Guess who is next!?1?