O44 - Top 5 Alliances

DeletedUser24070

1 Nike - Yellow
2 Myriad - Orange
3 Blood Thirst - Red
4 *Black Angels* - Pink
5 Gangstalicious - Green

O44t5.jpg

I Notice some disturbing trends in this map of "Top Alliances" for O44.

Updated Situation in O44 (20/2/12)

1 Nike - Yellow
2 Grim Sleepers - Orange
3 Blood Thirst - Red
4 9-1-1 - Purple
5 Ithaca Fighters United - Green

O44T52.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure was kind of them to mass recruit across all four of the core oceans.. I'm certain they did it just so they could make such a pretty map! :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Bit early for this thread isn't it? The top alliances in ocean 44 will probably change in a week's time, maybe a month.

DeletedUser

sorry to tell you but we Myriad are not an MRA alliance , we invite upon messages by people and experience consideration , plus 45% of players have migrated form Lambada the original world of this alliance in which the alliance is ranked 4 in the world .
so please dont judge our alliance the wrong way .

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en11/alliance/5123

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24070

I'm not saying any particular alliance is an MRA, no where in my post are MRA's mentioned. I just thought it was funny that the top alliances in my Ocean (O44) are also in the other 3 Core Oceans.

DeletedUser

please do not assume

1 Nike - Yellow
2 Myriad - Orange
3 Blood Thirst - Red
4 *Black Angels* - Pink
5 Gangstalicious - Green

O44t5.jpg

I Notice some disturbing trends in this map of "Top Alliances" for O44.

I would like to let every one know that the top alliance in O44 IS NOT an MRA we are the #2 alliance in O44 on Heraklion we made the jump to Ithaca as a group and do not send out random invites in fact what we do is send a well written message to the possible recruit as you already know Dux Vox and if the recruit is interested then we will send the invite. Please do not assume that we are an MRA simply because we are the #1 alliance in an ocean on the first day. We are actually a well organized and coordinated alliance with loyal members. It is actually posted in our coat of arms that we entered the world together along with other members that we know from other worlds

Respectfully
crambone Co-Founder Nike

DeletedUser24070

I'll confirm I got a very well written personal invite letter. ^^
And I'm not sure why everyone thinks I'm calling em an MRA. I just thought the map was interesting, and was mildly disturbed by the fact that so much of our top alliances are not based in our ocean.

DeletedUser

I was not saying that you called us an MRA i was just setting the record straight for those who were making that assumption

DeletedUser24070

Actually out of those 5 yours has the best grouping, theres just a few random guys lost at the bottom of O45.

And you guys can call me Vox, Dux is a title equivalent to duke.

DeletedUser

I see so many players on the forum every world saying the top alliances are all MRA just because they are in that position when really a lot of them actually came from another world to start another winning alliance, im not saying all but some of the players who claim the other alliances are MRAs have some tiny 5 player alliance that is at the bottom of the ranking and their members have laughable points compared to every1 they are calling MRAs.
I think in a week we can all actually start to judge who are the MRAs by who has all the members with low points, low troops and low activity.
And regarding some alliances are based in multiple oceans i can speak from the point of view of a Myriad member that they started in the centre of the world but are not bound by the logic that because someone is an island away in another ocean it means they are unrecruitable and in the wrong place and any good alliance would recognize that oceans are just 1 way to view the map.

DeletedUser

How about this? All of you people who go around screaming "MRA MRA MRA" can grow a pair and shut up . Premades often get separated and as long as they aren't sending out random invitations and/or letting everyone in that asks, I don't see what the problem is. I was in slobo's alliance so I can personally tell you that it is not an MRA.