O45

DeletedUser14786

First off, I'm posting this in the forum because I'd like to publicly apologize to the alliances Delian League and Spectre on behalf of the leadership of Superium Legacy. You might say that as a leadership team we've been bipolar this week, and this has made our O45 diplomacy erratic. In pursuing pacts with both alliances, we ended up pursuing neither. Deceit was never my intent, and I will further say that we began negotiations with both alliances with honest intentions.

That being said, O45 is a small ocean for the three of us and I'm not sure how we ever could have all fit in it anyhow. :p C'est la vie! I look forward to good fights as we contest it with both of you over the next couple weeks. :pro:

DeletedUser

Thank you for that, you earned my respect. We were confused at first but that's understandable this early in the game. We look forward to working/fighting with you as well. Thanks for making the game fun and happy hunting.

DeletedUser

Thanks

On behalf of the Delian alliance members I thank you for your honesty
Well at least the fun, can now start

DeletedUser14613

No harm done boys (except all my sunday was wasted :D).. apreaciated the words and HAVE FUN!!!

:pro: