O45

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am making a new alliance. It is called O45. It's a bit obvious that it's for O45 people only. It's going to be like a government with all O45 players. Once the alliance reaches 25 players, I will post that it has, and every player in O45 must join the alliance within 3 weeks of the post. Then all other players will be known as terrorists and will be terminated. For a high spot, message me telling your skills at grepolis, your experience, your story so far in Sparta, and any things I might need to know. I promise I will run this alliance fairly, and any :supermad: or :pro: will be taken care of immediately. Once the original alliance has control of most of 45, we will expand into new oceans, and continue to expand. If you are feeling :eek: or :eek: or :heh: , message me , crazyjoystick, and I will message you back. Thanks!

DeletedUser31161

Dude unless you noticed this is a WAR game not a little fancy game were say hi, date and stuff like that. This is W-A-R. You attack no goverments no democracy. Less voting more destroying as i say it :)

DeletedUser32799

Just quick note, you're aim is to expand into other oceans after a while, then why name yourself O45 still?

DeletedUser32373

Dude first of all you're not in this world, 2nd of all there is no alliance called "O45" and 3rd of all its impossible to take over ocean 45 with all the Condemned there. They have 250 cities, and I don't think any of them are going to join you.

DeletedUser32799

Dude first of all you're not in this world, 2nd of all there is no alliance called "O45" and 3rd of all its impossible to take over ocean 45 with all the Condemned there. They have 250 cities, and I don't think any of them are going to join you.

Extremely good point. You've started in a ridiculously difficult ocean to start a good sized alliance.

DeletedUser

What in the... Huh? I think my IQ just dropped 10 points..

Status
Not open for further replies.