O54 can't take the heat?

DeletedUser43447

There seem to be some players in a certain very large alliance in the world who can't take the heat from a smaller player and resort to blocking all messages and spamming messages daily about how terrible that player is. Hmm I guess some people just can't handle it when someone is willing to dish it out with the turtle of the world *cough* [player]BladeSpirit[/player] *cough*

Any thoughts those of you who check the forums?

DeletedUser

There seem to be some players in a certain very large alliance in the world who can't take the heat from a smaller player and resort to blocking all messages and spamming messages daily about how terrible that player is. Hmm I guess some people just can't handle it when someone is willing to dish it out with the turtle of the world *cough* [player]BladeSpirit[/player] *cough*

Any thoughts those of you who check the forums?

I can confirm this. BladeSpirit blocks players if they attack him but then continues to send messages himself. Half of our top players were blocked at some stage or another. I thought he had stopped doing this after I messaged him via one of his founders a few weeks ago, but if he didn't perhaps all of us should just block him and that will settle it once and for all.

DeletedUser5819

If he genuinely has you blocked and is spamming messages to you then report the messages - all of them.

He should not be doing that, and depending on how many and the content he is likely to get a warning message for doing so. Possibly even a short ban if it is extreme.

DeletedUser5819

If by mean you mean something like "you little noob, you couldn't take a ghost if it sat next to you and asked you to" then oh well.

If you mean personal insults, swearing, racism, RL threats etc, then he can report those mails too.

DeletedUser43447

The Guy is very chilled out, he isnt some racist or idi*t.

he wasn't talking about bladespirit he was talking about me. And if you want proof that he spams me I can forward you every single message ive gotten in the past 2 weeks. And if you mean trash talk calling him a turtle who eats and defends inactives for his bp than yeah sure I guess I trash talked him a little bit. but you know what he hasn't done? he hasn't sent a serious attack yet. Because all he has are bireme nukes to defend his cities. And calling me a simmer? shame on you. I actually have had to deal with college and real life like many of the people left in this world.

DeletedUser43447

Yeah, I also have to study and stuff :)

exactly except that is the majority of my year. ive been simming the majority of the last year or so barely defending cities. Now im back and actually doing something again yet some still think I don't know what im doing because it doesn't show in my stats (not just you lord pc)

DeletedUser48971

don't let me laugh , bladespirit is #1 defender of the world and without him where would we be?
he has defended us in our lowest times and is one of the most important players in my team!
now we are all actif and stronger than ever only becouse of him

pleas don't talk bad about blade only becouse you can't take a city of him.

DeletedUser43447

The expression is don't make me laugh and that's my point he has turtled his way through the world rather than fighting.