Pnp O54 is owned by dogs !?

DeletedUser

Hello everyone , Legend speaking ( literally xD )

I just checked out O54 and i see that's mainly where everyone is heading ( please stop ,soon we'll be overrun by noobs )

I see that the alliance "Addiction" is leading but i see another alliance mainly based in that ocean ,well actually almost all

of them are based in their so they apparently arent an Mra but i hate to see that dogz are soon going to start

ruling Oc54 ( my alliance is wolves not dogs , just saying xD ) so i made this threat so you dont be shocked by their growth

and their hairy like features and they are taking in everybody so i see that they will soon fall for not checking out

the members before inviting them and im sure they have at least 52 noobs ( That's all their players lol ) .

Like i said before if they keep growing they'll eventually start urinating all over O54

1290741679627949401.jpg

then start to urinate on the players

whiz.jpg

This is gunna keep happening until finally they recruit a pro and he will point things out and like this caption says

"A 100 sheep without a head wont beat a hundred wisely lead" ( somethin like that xD )

So let's just watch as they fall lower and lower ( or the other way around )

This amuses me to see that these mutts will soon rule O54 since they already recruited another member as i speak

DeletedUser

ok..... not sure what to think of this.....

Especially after recieving an invite to ur wolf pack without even a little pm. U do have a nice propaganda thing going on in these forums, why dont we start the bantering once things get settled.

DeletedUser

ok..... not sure what to think of this.....

Especially after recieving an invite to ur wolf pack without even a little pm. U do have a nice propaganda thing going on in these forums, why dont we start the bantering once things get settled.

Lol calm yourself it's just a joke

I actually think you guys will get far and i invited lots of people and sent messages so i must have missed you but Lichorish calm down

I was bored :p

DeletedUser

Good grief.... Wait, grief is bad, cancel that. Uhhh... I no know what to say.

DeletedUser

hehe dude just busting some balls here :p

....still waiting on that pm btw.... i wonder if its coming.....

DeletedUser

Radio Station Announcer : THE DOGS TOOK THE LEAD I REPEAT THE IRISH WAR DOGS TOOK THE LEAD OF O54 PROBABLY DECLARING WAR AGAINST ADDICTION FOR EMBARRASSING THEM xD

DeletedUser11965

gl hf; i suggest MRAing urself up before hitting them xD

DeletedUser

hes saying you'll need more than 3 members if im not mistaken

DeletedUser

Im getting my pack from Athens in here so calm yourself lol xD

DeletedUser

I cant remember what world I first saw that name in but they were in like top five, is it the same people because before they had like 67 players in a 100+ member cap. This one is 1 member away from the limit and alot of elite players havent joined yet

DeletedUser

I cant remember what world I first saw that name in but they were in like top five, is it the same people because before they had like 67 players in a 100+ member cap. This one is 1 member away from the limit and alot of elite players havent joined yet

That's not true at all they have one experienced player that has gotten to 50000 points but still not very experienced but knows how to work in a revolt world - preffering to Travd2

DeletedUser

Lol there leader isnt even experienced Athlete1021

He's only gotten to 80000 points

DeletedUser

I'm in Addiction, and Glaciator1028, founder, said he doesn't plan on having a MRA, just the one alliance.

DeletedUser

Lol actually you mentioned that they are number 1 in 054 but your right, I thought you said something about us being MRA, but I mistread that.

DeletedUser

I noticed, which your wrong about, at least right now lol he might make it an MRA later but he said he didn't want to..

DeletedUser

I noticed, which your wrong about, at least right now lol he might make it an MRA later but he said he didn't want to..

That doesnt make sense its an mra now, I hope you mean he might not let it be an mra later.