Pnp O54 is owned by dogs !?

DeletedUser

i know right you made no sense the alliance Addiction is going to fall from it being an Mra either when everybody attacks it or when all the members realize how weak the alliance is and then flee from it

DeletedUser

I noticed, which your wrong about, at least right now lol he might make it an MRA later but he said he didn't want to..

Seems he confuses 'MRA' with a sister alliance.
MRA can also be one alliance.
Mass Recruitment Alliance

Nice going over there.

DeletedUser

Awesome!! My alliance gets a PnP too!! Now we are almost as cool as Addiction!! Thanks L3G3ND!!

i kinda wish my alliance would have been insulted by at least someone with decent experience, or at least a decent player. Its kinda disappointing to see that my alliance's average points is larger than L3G3ND himself...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome!! My alliance gets a PnP too!! Now we are almost as cool as Addiction!! Thanks L3G3ND!!

i kinda wish my alliance would have been insulted by at least someone with decent experience, or at least a decent player. Its kinda disappointing to see that my alliance's average points is larger than L3G3ND himself...

Oh here comes mister BAD WOLF , leader of Irish Mutts , founder of the dogs , come on im way more experienced then you are i mean i looked at your records and you havent even got past 100000 points but hey this isnt my best account on my other i got over 300000 in Delta so you can call me "un"experienced when im more experienced than the leader himself and the only reason why im not higher than you in points is because i actually have a life and don't sit on the computer all day trying to build his senate

DeletedUser

Haha well then stop taking the game so seriously and ripping on every alliance that has more members than your piece of one.

But congratulations, you just insulted me for having no life just because I have more points than you, then went on to brag that you have 3x the points I have on past worlds. Way to contradict yourself idiot. :)

DeletedUser

You call me an idiot when i bet i have 2x the intelligence as you and i already know your just a little kid somewhere in the world sitting on your computer thinking he's a grown man

And you were too stupid to notice that you complimented me ( Thank you ) on half the things i said

DeletedUser

Turmoil has spread... Idiocy rules.... It is the apocalypse!

DeletedUser

Its not idiocracy Invincial, its just L3G3ND haha Everyone just needs to let him ramble on :)

DeletedUser

One hundred soldiers without a leader can easily be defeated by a wisely led force of five men.

Something like that.

DeletedUser

Well seeing that we have one of the highest alliance averages in the server right now besides a few smaller alliances, id say we will be just fine.

We all still have our heads too :)

DeletedUser

I think it goes like this

10 sheep wisely led can beat 100 lions without a head

I dont think it had anything about soldiers in there and i think it is this because it rhymes

DeletedUser

Haha everyone was so close but not quite:

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.

L3G3ND was the closest haha but im sure there are many versions

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One hundred soldiers without a leader can easily be defeated by a wisely led force of five men.

Something like that. We all are messed up with this so someone should look it up i vote athlete he seems to have a lot of spare time
I did not see the the last page but thats pretty funny