O55 - Secret revolt or revolt against secrecy

DeletedUser

Secrecy (also called clandestinity or furtiveness) is the practice of hiding information from certain individuals or groups, perhaps while sharing it with other individuals. That which is kept hidden is known as the secret.

A revolt (from the Latin revolutio, "a turn around") is a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time.

Now, take a look at the ocean 55... It is crossed with secret villages from south west to north east. And with revolt "human settlements" from north west to south east...

Will it rest in peace and happy n00b bashing aka GHOST RIDERS gangbang?

OR there will be a WAR !!! :pro:

Colony ships are already crossing that ocean and it still look like peacefull ignoring each other, but isn't it a calm before storm?

Discuss! :p

DeletedUser

I didn't even understand this, can you clean it up and make it a bit more readable?

DeletedUser

Ok , easy version: Two top 10 alliances have choosen Ocean 55 for their home base.

114 players from "revolt" and 124 players from "- The Secret -". Will they devide this ocean, even merge? Or they will find some courage and make world Zeta less boring, going into a war of experienced players? Now O55 looks more like a boring n00bs bashing...

DeletedUser

Well we're pretty good friends to be honest lol and as you said in the first post we seem to have naturally divided in a lovely fashion! BUT as to what will happen in the future who knows... guess you'll have to wait and find out Ergus :)

DeletedUser

can u tell me your secret plans so i can prep my guys for it? we're dying to know!

DeletedUser

you forget about domination, we are also top 10 alliance and have ocean 55 as our home base.

DeletedUser

This is true :) I think Ergus was focussing on the two top alliances in O55 but Sinisha raises a valid point... Domination are right up there as well, remarkable how we're all still friends, Ghost Rider anyone? :p

DeletedUser3466

too late...everyone already forgot rage...or is it stealth? or how about "Nameless MRA"?

I like the sound of the third.

DeletedUser

We're ranked 14th! MRA! Not exactly. We just got through a big merge and that is why we have the weak players! Don't make blazey and I spam you!

DeletedUser

too late...everyone already forgot rage...or is it stealth? or how about "Nameless MRA"?

I like the sound of the third.
Prepare, for you will never see your inbox again if you carry on like this!
BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

DeletedUser

there will be a fight i think (probably after they finished me off) and i think that revolt will start it due to looking for BP to stay in the alliance