O57 discussion

DeletedUser

Let's discuss about O57's fate here.:)

Currently, Justice has highest members and points in O57 (p.s. I do not mean the strongest but the most united, of course) followed by 420s and Semper-Fi and then PORT (average points are around 7k)
How do u think of the rank? will it change by the end of this month?

Regarding players point : Tang from Justice has 170k with 15 cities and dado1010 from PORT get the second rank.
If they are always active, the others can't overtake them I think.

O57 is currently in a peaceful state, not much alliance wars except some individual conquering attempts.
Is it too quiet? Anything will happen? Just wait and see......................
Compared to O46 where League of Erinyes facing many enemies in the front page, yes it is a bit calm in O57....
No LoE members in O57, even in O47, no such member.

Discussion welcome :pro:

DeletedUser

It looks like just a bunch of MRA's, so I doubt anything will happen. Although it would be entertaining to seen an epic merge between them all :p

DeletedUser

O57; Illuminati territory. or at least, the North of it is.

and O47 is not LOE because it is Dark Union territory thank you very much. We dominate there.

DeletedUser

O57; Illuminati territory. or at least, the North of it is.

and O47 is not LOE because it is Dark Union territory thank you very much. We dominate there.

Yes but if the league wanted to they could move into your territory no problem.

DeletedUser

057 seems quiet compared to everywhere else. I am in 044 and 054 in the core where GrepoHugs are dominating

DeletedUser

What's too share? I simply think the league are better and well organized that Dark Union. Simple as :)

Well its your choice but I was expecting a more detailed analysis from a player of you caliber.
I hope when you change your opinion on that you ll let me know.

DeletedUser

Well its your choice but I was expecting a more detailed analysis from a player of you caliber.
I hope when you change your opinion on that you ll let me know.

detailed analysis? it's a game mate, and English isn't my 1st language so if you want me to read it just tone it down a bit as a favour please?

You could start by telling me why you think the dark union is better than the league. You have 1st hand experiences.

DeletedUser

for one thing, we have more cities, and points.

and no, we will not be sharing any operational information here.

DeletedUser

for one thing, we have more cities, and points.

and no, we will not be sharing any operational information here.

1st of all I don't give a **** about your "operations" I didn't ask did I?

And 2nd:

Rank Name Points Players Average points
13 The Dark Union 3564083 81 44001
14 Orions Elite 3550388 88 40345
15 League of Erinyes 3435136 43 79887

Orio's Elite is an old MRA. And they are 4k behind you in average point's.

LoE are better because they have half your members and there still only just behind you.

Statistics mean little, but I was involved in one of there opps. And It's just under SM standard. You guys pass as another Too many players alliance. You were there at 3k point's. That just show's the recruiting idea.

DeletedUser

lol, just let Dakkar think wtv he wants. Ignorance is bliss when you can look from the outside in and make assumptions and speculation.

You asked for why we are better, would that not be operational information? As in how the alliance operates....You can already see the statistics and interpret them however you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

057 seems quiet compared to everywhere else. I am in 044 and 054 in the core where GrepoHugs are dominating
There not dominating the entire core though :)
nope, but doing a quite good job of it in ocean 54... :cool:

Rank Name Points Cities
1 GrepoHugs 4187027 386
2 Killer Bunnies 392252 49
3 Serpentine Medea 236289 23
4 Orions Elite 209555 24
5 Orion 160513 36
6 Stag Nation 144194 21
7 PURPLE 139526 20
8 Justice 72932 10
9 WE ARE LEGENDS 67848 20
10 Semper-Fi 56420 12
11 Carpe Jugulum 53031 5
12 Nightmares Of Elysium 40429 5

And that is only 386 of our 929 cities...

DeletedUser

There no.1 in all the core oceans that I am aware of

that's why your not very aware :/

They dominate 054 very well as erliandur has shown. SM completely dominate 055

045 has SM on top by a fair amount over GH about double the cities. And GH are on top in 044 where SM presence is significantly lower because we were never really in that ocean to be fair. So It's 2 for 2 on core oceans. With a war very unlikely while GH deals with SF. And at SM i 100% say good luck to them :)

DeletedUser

Well, O57 is still quite boring...

Pls let me know if there is some operation in O57.
Although I am not ur member, I may participate with a charge , say a city or sth :)

I will be the first to be a professional killer or silent assassin. :)