O74 alliances

DeletedUser

Are there any alliance in O74 that actually fight? I see a lot of MRAs, and people hiding behind the skirts of larger alliances based in other Oceans, but no one seems to be battling it out here.

I would be very interested to find a good aggressive alliance that is active and fighting in O74... let's hear it.

Spider66

Edit: I see now that there is a sub forum for alliances. Mods please move this thread. Thanx.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Keep at it, there may be more people joining your ocean in the future. Keep an eye out for potential members in your ocean in-game and ask them to join your alliance. Also having a good idea of what you want your alliance to become will help convince others to join your alliance

DeletedUser

I was not actually recruiting as such, but looking for already active and agressive alliances in O74.

DeletedUser4013

Wel maybe you could start an alliance yourself. O74 is a fairly new ocean and so there might not be a lot of alliances in that area.

DeletedUser

I have founded an alliance... just curious if there are any other alliances that are actively fighting in O74.

Tyrion, you are trying hard to help :) thank you!

DeletedUser10295

Look no further than the Black Legion. Message me if you want an invite.