O77 any good alliances??

DeletedUser

DOes anyone know of a decent alliance in the O77 area?? I have rejoined and are in the top 10 of my ocean, but every alliance in the area is full of noobs, with no ABP, or decent players. (Including Noctis Academy) Im confident that 2 weeks after i research conquest i will rule the rim there lol.

DeletedUser

TT for example. Prolly won't have to wait much longer ^^

DeletedUser

My academy isn't in 77 maybe on border in 76 :D

If you Want your more then welcome to join my academy alliance and if you move into 76 work your way into my alliance NoctisVenators

DeletedUser24179

My academy isn't in 77 maybe on border in 76 :D

If you Want your more then welcome to join my academy alliance and if you move into 76 work your way into my alliance NoctisVenators

he asked for a good alliance

DeletedUser

Taz if the knights didn't fall your alliance would be nothing

DeletedUser

Yea im going to solo. Thanks for the offer demon, but i am already eyeing up one of your academies cities :D

DeletedUser

I welcome him also to try it, it's always nice of someone else to put an enemy under fire hehe ;).

DeletedUser

My ign is not my forum name :D I will stay incognito for now, but if you knew me you could probably guess. There arnt many players in O77 :D

DeletedUser

Ruebn it wouldnt be hard, they are so spread out, and most of them are probably not active anyway....

DeletedUser

True about that, the academy is something different although, not the main alliance. I'm just saying the main alliance starts to be capable of getting some support together ;).

And Jono you already said you're in the top 10 ! Also a golden tip.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep lol. Yea i dunno about the main alliance, they might be alright, but seriously demon, drop the academy :D

DeletedUser

academy has been real good for spells and getting rid of my players my way of finding good players from bad :p so they have a use why there still there most of the players are new because ocean 76 just finished filling out so some might be good not sure yet as for you you definitely won't get a city if they ask support and probably your city taken :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not me :D Im not swedish lol and i could take one of the cities before you knew it lol xP

DeletedUser

well theres only 1 other person looks like both your cities will be taken

DeletedUser

I'm Talking about the other players city :p theres only 2 in top ten without an alliance

DeletedUser

Ok take their cities if you can :D YOur main alliance is to far away to do any damage. Im still not going to tell you who i am lol.