Obituary Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser32373
  • Start date

DeletedUser32373

I know that this thread would never be made in another world but I'm gonna do it here. I am sure many of the top alliances will come out of Beginners Protection guns blazing and I know that the world is going to be filled with war no matter where you go. So,list your predictions for Obituaries, list 3 alliances you think can go down and 3 players you think ill go down. All of this death. Needs to happen 1-2 months after Beginners Proection ends in the core oceans, which is the 10th if I am correct. So here are mine

Alliances
Defiant Warriors
WOLF PACK
Hells Heroes

Players
Glaciator1028
Xoedius
Emperor Wang

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Twice?!?!?! I've been listed twice already? I'm not that bad at conquest guys, certainly better than Rich.

Alliances:
Nexus
WOLF PACK
Reign of Spartan Wolves

Players:
Captain Incognito
Mojorisin
skoulikomermigotrypa

DeletedUser

Alliances:
Nexus
Defiant Warriors
Reign of Spartan Wolves

Players:
Mathchew90
Xoedius
Loard Aragon

DeletedUser

You should wait before saying who will be the best in top 10 ^^

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot matchew lol

*lights cigar* i love it when a plan comes together. 1-2 months after bp is a long time, half the world would of quit due to RL/banning or raging by then.

i wouldnt be so sure about xoedia i bet he has rebuilt those harpy and is gonna be giving some lucky players alot of DBP and ABP when protection ends. he brought 50k gold he must have some of it left or he will just buy more and more

DeletedUser

i wouldnt be so sure about xoedia i bet he has rebuilt those harpy and is gonna be giving some lucky players alot of DBP and ABP when protection ends. he brought 50k gold he must have some of it left or he will just buy more and more

Can't help wondering if he will get as much satisfaction playing with others as he seems to playing with himself :)

DeletedUser

Alliances
Mickey ds (these guys are massive noobs)
Nexus
Defiant Warriors

Players
mufc1999
RICK ROSS DA BOSS
Xoedius

DeletedUser

*lights cigar* i love it when a plan comes together. 1-2 months after bp is a long time, half the world would of quit due to RL/banning or raging by then.

i am glad that gold users are mostly noobs...Veterans with 50k gold sounds scarry.

i dont have top 3 sink list but can say for sure after 2 days some Fat alliances in ocean 44 will have huge pain in some bad places.

DeletedUser

Alliances
Nexus
Dark Angels
Legion of Kings
Players
GrepoScor
skoulikomermigotrypa
Xoedius

DeletedUser14937

Alliances:
Moderated Nation- cuz they're just terrible that way
Project Misery Business
Infectious
^ because they will both war each other and whoever survives will be destroyed by mathchew

Players:
Robbyn44
Milos21
JD.likes.everyonebutme

DeletedUser6156

iCyber
Floace06
Varanguis

Alliances
Project Misery Buisness
Legion of Kings
Wolf Pack