Obliterate desperation

DeletedUser

well here is what a member of our alliance got it... it shows upto what level obliterate can fall down...

This message is to explain to you a very generous offer you are about to receive: you will be invited to become a full member of [ally]Obliterate[/ally]. This means you will receive the 7-Wonder achievement and in all Grepolis worlds your profile will have a Gold Crown next to your name.

It helps us by enabling us to finally finish building the 7th Wonder and move on to other worlds.

As you no doubt understand, many Obliterate players are opposed to inviting any [ally]THUNDERSTRUCK[/ally] players, but I have convinced leaders to make room for 1 player.

Therefore, this offer is valid only until 1 [ally]THUNDERSTRUCK[/ally] player accepts the invitation. Then all other invitations will be withdrawn unless you can convince leaders to allow a second player to join.

Please decide and act quickly.

Respectfully,

[player]Pauper[/player]
Reply Forward

DeletedUser

Yes, I did send the message to a few of your players on your single WW island. It's a very generous offer, allowing 1 player the guarantee of receiving the 7-Wonder award without having to spend months sending resources.

The world will likely be closed soon, as it is rapidly approaching the minimum 300-active-player mark. You as a world mod know this, yet you seem content to hide the fact from your alliance. Even if Obliterate disbanded or ghosted, there's no way your 37 remaining active players will be able to build the other 6 WWs from scratch before Chi itself is disbanded.

DeletedUser

as for the information .. our alliance 1st priorty is having fun.. and most of our alliance members.. this is the only world they play.... so it is fun as long as we fight for cities.. and attack and ask for support.. without it it will be nothing.. the world will end.. its all right.... but we will have the share of fun to heart full extent... Allowing you guys too complete the 7 world wonder will make a purpose of a lot of players meaning less and the world will end much more faster then it will end

DeletedUser

Deal

I'll make you a deal then: as soon as our last WW is built, I'll bring you lots of "fun."(SW)

DeletedUser

Because I'm nice I'll take up that place and get the shiny crown ;)

DeletedUser

hey, me too! that shiny crown will do so much, so instead of having fun, I get a worthless symbol on my profile that makes me a target so that someone can say they rimmed a "world winner" yeah thanks anyway

not that I am in snapping turtles (they really need to stop changing their name every day or two), but yeah, it sounds like such a good idea. a target on your back in all of your worlds.

DeletedUser21270

hey, me too! that shiny crown will do so much, so instead of having fun, I get a worthless symbol on my profile that makes me a target so that someone can say they rimmed a "world winner" yeah thanks anyway

not that I am in snapping turtles (they really need to stop changing their name every day or two), but yeah, it sounds like such a good idea. a target on your back in all of your worlds.

it seems it will not only advertise your greatness but, also bring the attacks flooding in