Obliterate the Winners

DeletedUser

The Alliance Obliterate (us) Finished while leaving all others opposing us in the dust.
I want to take this time to congratulate all members of Oblit + KiT. Also I want to give our enemies a pat on the back for trying very hard:D
That is it for Chi we are the champions and are not yet even finished, we're going all the way Baby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0

DeletedUser

Well done OB.
2h5o23c.png

DeletedUser

Lets go Obli *woot woot*
1st half down, and we're still ready to rumble (;

155l750.png

DeletedUser21270

The Alliance Obliterate (us) Finished while leaving all others opposing us in the dust.
I want to take this time to congratulate all members of Oblit + KiT. Also I want to give our enemies a pat on the back for trying very hard:D
That is it for Chi we are the champions and are not yet even finished, we're going all the way Baby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0

Well done, v well played indeed. congrats to you all it was a great effort.

DeletedUser

Well done to all of you.

Just for the record, which alliance am I in? :p

DeletedUser27644

9itkj5.jpg

Congrats also to Knights in Tights, who played a big part in this victory but who are not officially recognized, by Grepolis, for their efforts.

I accept this certificate on behalf of all members of Knights in Tights, who contributed to this victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulation to all dear allies in Knights in Tights and Obliterate...
Great Team Work...
:)

DeletedUser

Congrats everyone for a game well played! :) Now on to the next world.

DeletedUser

We finished 4 world wonders first,but there are 6 more to build.Lets get this done the Obliterate way!

DeletedUser

LOL Congratulations for being the most dedicated losers on chi. 9 months of staring at a computer screen and all you get is a fake certificate that that someone's granny made on ms Publisher, CONGRATS.

DeletedUser27644

Jealous much?
9 months of playing for you & you got nothing, we understand how you could be ;)

DeletedUser

So where are the bigmouths now???
You are sooo lucky dogtown never did things the way he was supposed to, I guess the allure of that stupid award was too much for him! Oh well, how does it feel Obliterated? You won't get the cities back! Not with 15 alliances supporting them! HA HA HA

DeletedUser

Jealous much?
9 months of playing for you & you got nothing, we understand how you could be ;)

Oh and to answer your question, not at all, I made a stack of great mates who are warriors. If playing sim city and backstabbing is what it takes to win, I want no part in it. Cangratulations on building them, sucko on not being able to hold onto them! HA HA HA

DeletedUser

So where are the bigmouths now???
You are sooo lucky dogtown never did things the way he was supposed to, I guess the allure of that stupid award was too much for him! Oh well, how does it feel Obliterated? You won't get the cities back! Not with 15 alliances supporting them! HA HA HA

Thats just sad. What your basically trying to say is 'hey we failed but now someone has left your alliance, we can't stop you so we'll go and support him.' You're also pretty pathetic waiting until this happened before you next posted. Had he'd still been there I don't think you would've ever commented here again. -rep.

DeletedUser

Thats just sad. What your basically trying to say is 'hey we failed but now someone has left your alliance, we can't stop you so we'll go and support him.' You're also pretty pathetic waiting until this happened before you next posted. Had he'd still been there I don't think you would've ever commented here again. -rep.

That's hilarious!!
You really should shut your mouth, Obliterate only won cause they employed that exact tactic against us! They supported Roostadude when he stabbed us in the back, they were our pact allies too!! What do you think of Obliterate now? Or will there be some feeble excuse as to why it was okay for them? They were our allies when they supported his cities and plotted with him and stabbed us in the back, and your GREAT ALLIANCE gave up any chance they had to support them!!!! HA HA HA

DeletedUser

I thank God for giving Obliterate a taste of their own medicine.
And for sending me an ace to put in my sleeve. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, and Obliterate are not the winners, they mearley succeeded in being the first to finish 4. Let us see who will finish first now that Obliterate have been kicked in the prapherbial balls too!

DeletedUser

You know it's a shame, xDxKEIMx has shown his bitter side to the rest of the externals but at least his fellow members (stepanovs + martin) have shown there's no hard feelings, keeping their rep.

However, LoL has only 'graced' us with your presence, ruining the reputation of a good alliance.

Also another note stop laughing. You're no where near as funny as your rep. WHY CAN'T I MINUS REP YOU AGAIN?!(Jk I know why.)

LOL Congratulations for being the most dedicated losers on chi. 9 months of staring at a computer screen and all you get is a fake certificate that that someone's granny made on ms Publisher, CONGRATS.

Clearly you wanted to win or else you wouldn't have even cared.

Last edited by a moderator: