Obliterate the Winners

DeletedUser

You know it's a shame, xDxKEIMx has shown his bitter side to the rest of the externals but at least his fellow members (stepanovs + martin) have shown there's no hard feelings, keeping their rep.

However, LoL has only 'graced' us with your presence, ruining the reputation of a good alliance.

Also another note stop laughing. You're no where near as funny as your rep. WHY CAN'T I MINUS REP YOU AGAIN?!(Jk I know why.)

Clearly you wanted to win or else you wouldn't have even cared.

Of course I wanted to win, but if doing what Obliterate have done is the way to win, backstabbing allies, working with traitors to destroy the chances of an ally cause they are the only ones close enough still to win the race. Then I want no part of it. I'd love to see Obliterated pull off the REAL victory, all 7 wonders!!!

P.S. I'll say it again. I don't care how you judge me or any of the backstabbers here that have cried cause I stated the truth about their dirty schemes, and ruin my rep. My rep with my men and my allies is the only rep that bothers me, and being a founder of the number 1 alliance in Chi and having the respect of them and all their allies is all I need, that's the rep that matters to me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So where are the bigmouths now???
You are sooo lucky dogtown never did things the way he was supposed to, I guess the allure of that stupid award was too much for him! Oh well, how does it feel Obliterated? You won't get the cities back! Not with 15 alliances supporting them! HA HA HA
Haha, Ofc you are the one to come on here and gloat about this. All good though cause seems your the one who's making yourself look like a Fool. You and your '15' alliance's couldn't break through us, what makes you think you can defend any better? We got back our 4 wonders, so what was it you said...
(; Look who is laughing now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are sooo lucky dogtown never did things the way he was supposed to, I guess the allure of that stupid award was too much for him! Oh well, how does it feel Obliterated? You won't get the cities back! Not with 15 alliances supporting them! HA HA HA

how old are you ?....10 ?

DeletedUser27644

Err try looking where our wonders are, all cities are back in our control.
So much for your 15 alliances stopping us, maybe you should go & play something more winnable at your level, like Farmville.

DeletedUser

You know what else sucks that these 15 alliances you keep telling they didnt even manage to revolt one of our cities on our WWs
So why are you still here barging about a fake victory when you have already lost the war?

DeletedUser

wars not over, folks......

Schizos are well on their way to completing a WW if Obliterate does not stop them. Could be an island to defend...?

DeletedUser

Congrats for winning!!!!! But ....don't be very happy about it.We will beat u next time in some another world!!!

DeletedUser

Corey :D Where've you been, you've missed like three worlds! We were meant to join Knossos together remember? :p

DeletedUser27644

Average alliance

Did not deserve

KiT trying to leach from the win

Fools

So your own alliance must be so much lower than average, since you didn't win :)
KiT was not trying to leach anything, they were just trying to stop fools like you winning & they succeeded :D

DeletedUser

So your own alliance must be so much lower than average, since you didn't win :)
KiT was not trying to leach anything, they were just trying to stop fools like you winning & they succeeded :D

Just ignore him, Noefear. Do not forget, he refuses to let FACTS get in the way of his OPINION

DeletedUser

amill ur posts me off. ur font is just annoying damn take that sky blue off.

DeletedUser22089

WTG guys! They stabbed us, we took the knife and threw it right back! We didn't lose our cool, and we sure as HELL didn't lose number 1! That is the big prize, and every one of my Obliterate brethren deserve a great big pat on the back for the teamwork and planning that kept it that way! Hitting them square between the eyes was just the bonus! ;)