Pnp Obliterate vs. Snapping Turtles (who seems to be doing better)

DeletedUser

Well, this is to see how each alliance is doing. If you would like to see where I got these stats, it was 4:00 PM (GMT-4).

Snapping Turtles Colonizations-Click Here For Stats

Obliterate Colonizations-Click Here For Stats

Okay, first Conquests in the last 28 days(this includes all conquests, not just from the other alliance)-

Obliterate
Gains-133
Losses-177

Snapping Turtles
Gains-207
Losses-24

Now, it seems that Snapping turtles is dominating this part, let's go to BP stats-

Obliterate
ABP-9,357,400
DBP-18,288,559
Overall-27,645,959

Snapping Turtles
ABP-13,764,400
DBP-13,125,388
Overall-26,889,788

It looks as if Obliterate just barely edges it out on this one, with some extra DBP, but since DBP is a whole lot easier to get, it is not respected in Grepolis as much as ABP (except you specifically support everyone just for the rank in DBP, but that is on a personal player level), so I believe that Snapping Turtles win this as well.

World Wonders-

Obliterate- All at 10, except 1

Snapping Turtles- 1 at 8, and 1 at 10 (that are threats)

Obliterate seems to dominate this one, but although they have almost all World Wonders, They do not seem to be able to get a single city on that Island, while on the other hand, Snapping Turtles are just having fun, and sweeping Obliterate out of their way. Snapping Turtles do not want to land a city on an Obliterate World Wonder Island, because they know that Obliterate might lose hope, and then they wouldn't have any more fun. So, I call this one a tie, because Snapping Turtles does not want to get a city on Obliterate's Wonder Island, or build their other Wonders up, because they want to have fun.

Points Averages-

Obliterate
Points per. Player - 653,477

Snapping Turtles
Points per. Player - 811,365

Snapping Turtles dominates this one, and they have more points, with less players, really making Obliterate look bad, because just a couple months ago, Snapping turtles wasn't anywhere near the number of points that Obliterate had.

Now, for the conquests of each other-

Obliterate - 2 of the last 320 conquests affiliated with them have been taken from the Snapping Turtles

Snapping Turtles - 16 of the last 40 conquests affiliated with them have been taken from Obliterate

I decided to go no further back than the second page for Snapping Turtles, because that would have taken way too long, and been too boring. All you have to do is look, and you can see that Snapping Turtles totally dominates this section.

Well, in conclusion, Snapping Turtles are dominating this competition, with little Obliterate resistance.

If you feel that any of these stats are off, or you have a different opinion, please use the same format (or part of the format) and post below so that I can see some opinions that other people have.

Thanks for reading,
Forums - VladamirHadra
In-Game - 2468642

P.S.- please keep all posts on topic, and respond to this thread if you are reading.

DeletedUser15015

Vlad,

Very nicely done. As one of the Founders of ST, I appreciate and unbiased, outside view of the war. I commend you on your observations about the WW...many of us knew that if we took one from Obli, they would quit. Well....we took one last night and their 2 founders and a few more members hit the "screw-it" button and ghosted out today. Poor, poor over-rated fools. They truly believed that because they got a nice lil award they were the best in Chi...little did they know that it takes so much more to be "The Best" :rolleyes:

Now, to all those chi players out there that jumped ship from our allies to join Obliter-stink...looks like you bet on the wrong horse. :p

I would like to give a special shout out to Hefeiston (the conqueror of the Obli WW) and all the other members who made it possible. I am so very proud of my team & will fight along side them till the server closes. :pro:

DeletedUser

i dont have any word to say.. except a big grin.... u said we are not interested to take obli city....

challengeacceptedreredp.jpg

but credit to Obli... they are a good alliance and had defended a lot of attacks...

DeletedUser

Hahah Omg just looking on grepolis forums and saw this, what joke.

Call it however you want at the end of the day we had 7 WW to hold vs the world of Chi and you guys had 1 WW vs 1 alliance.
Nice work waiting until everyone lose interest in the world to take 1 WW Haha that's a big accomplishment.
Nice job guess you guys were to good to do it any sooner or even when all my members were active and getting attack by every other alliance, I'm sorry but your count should of start sooner and not when people don't give a mofo about the server, expect you guys. This topic mean nothing when all you have accomplish was in a dead sever with inactive's you couldn't do it sooner and never will on any other server.

Hahahahah
I am so very proud of my team & will fight along side them till the server closes.
you do that, you stand by your team and fight ghost/active till the end, I pray for you and your family.

All good things must come to a end and we understand that, it's sad for you guys to still be here holding on to nothing spending pension on Gold, learn this that is fictional and not real. move on and get a life.

Peace Out Losers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.. u guys started quitting as soon as u guys started loosing cities.. your wonders are in the middle of the territory.. so we have to start from the side.. by the time we reached there.. you guys got so badly beaten that most of them went into vac mode or quitted....and when we took 1 wonder... the left out ones ghosted.. :D :D