Pnp Oblivion's IQ Test

DeletedUser

Super Best Friends has been crushing Oblivion and all their academies since our little war started. That is a fact. Beating up on an MRA is not really all that exciting though. I think most of us have seen enough Grepo guides on how to play and how a siege works. Well SBF decided to stun Oblivion with a short Pop Quiz. We asked the questions and they gave the answers. I will let you decide what grade they get ;)

popquiz10-300x174.jpg

Question 1. Should an enemy alliance be able to land here?
question_1.png

Answer 1. "Yes, because sometimes people have to sleep."
Answer_1.png

Question 2. When your trip is killed in a friendly city what is the first thing you should do? (gotta give credit where it is due.)

Answer 2. "Check to see if it is under siege?"
Answer_2.png

Question 3. Obivion, once you have let the enemy alliance land in your core city with a lvl 25 wall and tower, and you find out it is under siege what is the best way to try and break it?

Answer 3. "Did you say level 25 wall and tower Green? We know the answer to this 1! Send fliers of course!!!"
Answer3_1.png

Answer_3_2.png

Answer_3_3.png

Answer_3_4.png

Question 4. Let's just say theoretically your Fliers didn't fair well against that wall. What would you do next to break a siege?

Answer 4. "We we would send our LS nukes of course."
Answer_4_1.png

Answer_4_2.png

Answer_4_3.png

Question 5. I know no CS could withstand the great force of your LS nukes, but out of curiosity, if the CS was still floating... What would you do if Your fliers and LS nukes did not work?

Answer 5. "Well, we in Oblivion spoke about this in council because this is a tricky question. We put our heads together and decided the wall may have hurt our fliers so we would send cats. The cats should take down the wall so we would also send fliers. Finally we thought that our fliers morale was down so we would send troops with them to make sure they were happy when they hit."
Answer_5_1.png

Answer_5_2.png

RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
depositphotos_5773107-times-up.jpg

Please pass your quizzes to the front of the room and I will have the rest of the grepo community grade them for you. :pro:

DeletedUser44027

bravo, nice PnP, best one I've seen in a while.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP

I give Oblivion an A for effect!

F for fail

DeletedUser41897

We had an IQ Test part II earlier......Let Oblivious explain away this time....It would be refreshing to read the essay version.

DeletedUser

Funny, i thought they will learn to, its passed enough time.