Observation

DeletedUser

Hello everyone, as we all know there is this big coalition currently trying to bring the downfall of Venom. Things like that are perfectly fine since you are allowed to do that and is a pretty typical thing I have seen in previous worlds before this one. Now that doesn't bother me since I'm not in any of the alliances apart of the coalition and I'm not apart of Venom so that whole big war doesn't concern me.

But what does really concerns me is this huge global peace that's been happening lately. I'll be honest I really don't know what's going on in the other sections of the world, but I can tell you things in the South Eastern section have been really really quite and dead. Oceans such as 56, 57, and 66 seem to be non existent to the world. This bothers me on so many levels for the simple fact we all play this game to fight and to fight only. But how can we fight when everyone is pact to each other or just sitting there simming since there is nothing else to do.

Well I say it's time for a change. So I'm calling ALL WARMONGERS to come out from hiding and to start causing chaos. It's time to make some noise in these oceans and it's time that some trouble be caused.

If you want to talk things over pm ingame. My ingame is Mr.PnP so contacting me shouldn't be hard.

DeletedUser

Well global Paros peace is a by-product of coalition efforts to bring Venom 2.0 down, all big alliances are punting all they have in that attempt calling up their academies, brother-sister-uncle-granpa alliances in the front lines so all OFF in surrounding oceans are heading into the "Soma" which are the core oceans. SO yea, global peace and slow growth of players in surrounding oceans will I am afraid continue for a long long time.

DeletedUser

Well global Paros peace is a by-product of coalition efforts to bring Venom 2.0 down, all big alliances are punting all they have in that attempt calling up their academies, brother-sister-uncle-granpa alliances in the front lines so all OFF in surrounding oceans are heading into the "Soma" which are the core oceans. SO yea, global peace and slow growth of players in surrounding oceans will I am afraid continue for a long long time.

Well that sucks. It makes a lot of sense though but this slow growth cannot continue much longer. I still have faith that there is a backwater alliance somewhere that is planning on ruining the peace lol. I would love to ruin it, but don't have the man power for it.

DeletedUser38224

Yep, pretty dead right now :p If it weren't for that other thread, "No Honor No Glory", the entire Paros forum would be entirely dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Venom doesn't mind those coalition much now. I tried asking around for alliances that would come over to our side so it could be an even war, so we could also have attacking fun. But it seems all alliances would like to continue feed us DBP and I'll accept that. Check the difference between our DBP and other alliances DBP. While it has made some of our players quit, the ones who are holding on are generating city slots pretty quick. That is the reason that despite our city losses we still have maximum average points, those of us holding on are replacing every 2 cities lost with 3 cities and growing crazily :)

DeletedUser39031

Venom doesn't mind those coalition much now. I tried asking around for alliances that would come over to our side so it could be an even war, so we could also have attacking fun. But it seems all alliances would like to continue feed us DBP and I'll accept that. Check the difference between our DBP and other alliances DBP. While it has made some of our players quit, the ones who are holding on are generating city slots pretty quick. That is the reason that despite our city losses we still have maximum average points, those of us holding on are replacing every 2 cities lost with 3 cities and growing crazily :)
Some of them aren't quality cities :p, but what else can you do :)

DeletedUser

Lol has it come to this, city sizes, points and DBP, for shame (tut tut) :p

Well BL are having no shortage of red flags and wars and are now top alliance attackers and are fighting on multiple fronts so its all good for me (although i know how quickly things can change)

Gotta take my hat off to V2 for their resilience, most alliances would have folded by now but these guys just keep going and long may it continue for the betterment of this world :)

DeletedUser8345

if it were any alliance other than venom then they would have disbanded
also it has taken a toll of venom
all 1-hour-a-day players have quit and all those really interested in winning the world have continued
i see no reason for some alliances helping venom and venom breaking their "no pacts" policy

DeletedUser39031

look who's talking... 4 of your 7 (yeah, just 7!!!) cities are less than 5000 points.
Im a slow grower, I admit it :) I wasn't taking a punt at any of your members either, I would probably do the same the situation some of your players are in. And actually it's only 3. You'd be surprised how much extra FS you get when you don't sim up and go for points. A lot more.

(I also love the fact that I'm on an island surrounded by Venom only (practically).

DeletedUser15581

yea farm space I agree... that is why I don't have 12000+ cities. Do you have farm 40 and thermal baths in those 4k-5k cities? Also, the way all good players need to rebuild, you can afford to have mines low only if you can farm the villages all day and have the barracks/harbor very low if you can throw gold like water.

DeletedUser39031

yea farm space I agree... that is why I don't have 12000+ cities. Do you have farm 40 and thermal baths in those 4k-5k cities? Also, the way all good players need to rebuild, you can afford to have mines low only if you can farm the villages all day and have the barracks/harbor very low if you can throw gold like water.

No I do not have farm 40 and tb yet but I am working towards it. Right now there are more important things.I doubt all good players need to rebuild using gold and plenty of their day.

DeletedUser16429

(I also love the fact that I'm on an island surrounded by Venom only (practically).

Because there is no need to take you because they will have biremes at those cities in no time! Also I do believe you founded it

DeletedUser32254

Well that sucks. It makes a lot of sense though but this slow growth cannot continue much longer. I still have faith that there is a backwater alliance somewhere that is planning on ruining the peace lol. I would love to ruin it, but don't have the man power for it.

I would love to help you out with that but the politics keep getting in the way.
But who knows? The recent info that you have a relationship with V2 may change that. Stay tuned! :)

DeletedUser39031

Because there is no need to take you because they will have biremes at those cities in no time! Also I do believe you founded it
Nope, I took it with the intention of getting BP, small ghost, ok for a second city. Unfortunately I have only been revolted twice so I am changing tactics. Your right, they got 1.5k birs to czars city in 1:48 after my random harbour check.

DeletedUser8019

I think the key issue is as simple as world size. If you take a look at the world map there is really only one alliance band around around the core, meaning that all major alliances not in the core extend right to the border. It means there is no space for new alliances to develop separately and push inwards, and as most of the major alliances are at war against V2 there is no one else to threaten them. What we need is purely and simply more players to flesh out the world a bit more and provide room for younger alliances to form around the rim. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen :/