Observations from Sinope

DeletedUser36743

giphy.gif

lol....this is so funny !!

DeletedUser

Nah it started by some norse i think but others joined too i think.

DeletedUser

I stopped calling CS, EN if you did not noticed.I can`t stop laughing about your riming thing but let it be.I am just observer in this world and you have real problems in this world(I am not your problem, TS is not).Stop talking and organize some defense instead.If you did not noticed you are losing cities from kindergarten players(speed 1).If you don`t know how to defend i can help you with that.And Steve is not the only one.Asking him questions only make you weak and scared.If you think you are good enough you don`t need to ask questions about any other alliance.

My friend,since when getting info is a sign of weakness?:D.Info is power,lol
Let's say you had a headache when you wrote this,lol

I already expressed my opinion:we do not need those cities in the west-hope we lose them all and as fast as possible to invest those slots in the core;)
It simply is a drain,and not worth a damn to have them;)

But it's not me who devise the policy of CS;)

DeletedUser22517

My friend,since when getting info is a sign of weakness?:D.Info is power,lol
Let's say you had a headache when you wrote this,lol

I already expressed my opinion:we do not need those cities in the west-hope we lose them all and as fast as possible to invest those slots in the core;)
It simply is a drain,and not worth a damn to have them;)

But it's not me who devise the policy of CS;)

Oh, i know how important core is in this game.Position and activity is what wins you this game and some other small things ;) But you are losing way to many cities, giving them free of charge and every lost city is morale killer.Since you mentioned Steve you can ask him how much DBP we charged our enemies for each of his cities we lost(have in mind when he came into TS he was out of 12 hours TT from our core with only red on the map around him)