Ocean 16

• Thread starter DeletedUser24323
  • Start date

DeletedUser24323

How many of you are Actif in Ocean: 65? (SW)
Obviously not 16 as in the Title

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24323

far too many schoolboy errors here for my liking :p
Pffff I was perturbed by wild creatures who claim to possess intelligence greater than humans. (Especially Schoolboys). I think they call themselves Centours.... How can that be Possible? Need a chat with Granny Athena seeing she is the goddess of wisdom.

Joke Apart, Who on this Forum is in Ocean 65. Looking to make contact seeint that over 75% in my area are inactive

DeletedUser

I'm 65. And you're right, there are only two actives on my island!

DeletedUser

where all the noobs congregate :p

well... it gets that reputation, because anyone that is rimmed from core in the core battles goes to the outside of the map, and new players join them. You get a few players, like me, for example, that will deliberately join the world late so that they can have fun whilst playing against players that have already been beaten once, and activity requirements are far lower.

DeletedUser24323

where all the noobs congregate :p
If I am not a NooB but an experienced (16 years veteran) fighter does it mean I have it made :Angry:
I have the chance of ruling the ocean??. Surely not?
Any ideas where Action can be found :) seeing for the moment things are pretty slow

DeletedUser24323

yes... it is called PnP :)

"Party and Play" as in Looking to PNP with Jane. Looking for guys who want to PNP with me all night. Looking to PNP and have WILD (OOps). MMM I think I am going to like this Game

Many Thanks for answer and to Urban Dictionary to explain :) what it means LOL

DeletedUser24323

*facepalm*
The gesture is found in many cultures as a display of frustration, embarrassment, shock, or surprise

:( When someone is so stupid that it makes you speechless, and the only thing you can do is shake your head or facepalm. :Angry:

Yes I understand your feelings, Oooo lala those young people now days Pffffff