Ocean 37

DeletedUser

There are rumors going around that -One-Wor Alliance has many spies in other alliance as moles .. and by obtaining that info.. they will know who to attack first, -One-Wor- is planning to take down the next strongest alliance high level players first .. leaving the weaker ones defenseless to conquer and defeat .. will be a good plan if they succeed.. unless other smaller alliance merge to those bigger ones .. we will just have to wait and see (D)

DeletedUser

Never cared for spies. Better just to attack and wipe up any incoming threat which you can discover from the ranking boards, grepostats and grepomaps. If anything spies are only useful for discovering officers and main players.

Still, will be interesting to see how this spy network pans out.

DeletedUser

Can i ask where you got this information? lol seems we may not be the only ones with a spy network? lol -One-WoR- don't have a single spy in a single alliance, but does chuckle me you think we would/do want/need spies.

Spies are all well and good, but regardless of how many spies you have in however many alliances, thy dont beat troops!

DeletedUser

Can i ask where you got this information? lol seems we may not be the only ones with a spy network? lol -One-WoR- don't have a single spy in a single alliance, but does chuckle me you think we would/do want/need spies.

Spies are all well and good, but regardless of how many spies you have in however many alliances, thy dont beat troops!

Yes they very much do, you just need a good spymaster and good spies.

DeletedUser

LIes

Can i ask where you got this information? lol seems we may not be the only ones with a spy network? lol -One-WoR- don't have a single spy in a single alliance, but does chuckle me you think we would/do want/need spies. !

That is EXACTLY what an alliance with spies would say. Dont think we cant see through your Lies!