Top 12 Ocean 41 Sink or swim

DeletedUser35431

Hi there! Just trying this out! Since there are only 11 alliances in ocean 41, I will only do it on them.

TOP 12 Sink or swim.png

Epsilon - Swim. They are a great alliance. They may have only 3 players but they are all pretty experienced. They all have at least 2 cities and a high average points.

Achilles- Swim. They are a experienced alliance with good players. They have climbed to the top of the leader board in 3 days and is gathering members quickly.

The last 300 - Sink. With a weak founder they are a big sink. Though they may be high on the leader board they have a weak foundation.

Fallen angels - Swim. Though they have a weak founder they have a good member base and gain loads of points every day. At 103 in the world these are a good swim.

Just me - Sink. With only one member this is an impossible alliance and will not go far against other alliances. The founder can only rely on himself for support and getting points.

Angels - Sink. With no real experience it is a weak alliance and will not go up well in the long run.

Nameless Alliance - Swim. They are a good alliance. Though they are not based in ocean 41 they are still 7th on the leader board for this ocean.

Bunnies - Swim. With high amount of points, despite the lack of experience they have good points and cities placing this number 8 in the ocean.

Desert eagles - Sink. I do not even think this needs explaining. With one weak player, they are very low on points. Though they still say that there is no diplomacy and limited pacts. This is not smart as they need help.

Game over two - Swim. Despite low ocean points they manage to get high marks over all. The leader claims to have lots of experience but it seems to be a bit lacking. But they are strong enough to swim in the long run.

Spartan Force - Sink. They are the worst in the ocean and that does not need much explaining. The founder obviously has very very little experience and it shows in his points and how he manages the alliance.

Thanks for reading and please reply!:p:D:p

DeletedUser

well to be fair anything with spartan or 300 usually gets killed off in every server (unoriginal newbs :rolleyes:)

gonna be blunt with this and say not many people will care about just one ocean tho. nice try maybe next time just give your opinion on the top 12 alliances or you could do every ocean :p

DeletedUser35431

Well I was actually thinking of something like that!:p

DeletedUser

I have travelled in time from the future to tell you, Just Me wins the world.

And whatever you do, avoid

DeletedUser

Ocean 84

Who will the lords of this rim?

answer on a postcard to BBC Wood Green Blue Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

My top 12 sink or swim for O41... All will sink as they are mercilessly crushed beneath the iron boots of the alliances that do matter. However, they may have a chance at not being killed since they are so far out, no one will even go that far to fight them. Hmm, maybe they can win WW by just being far away...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser3613

Zen I say this with all the love in the world

take a day off mate and shut up please

DeletedUser27128

Epsilon - Swim. They are a great alliance. They may have only 3 players but they are all pretty experienced. They all have at least 2 cities and a high average points.

OMG 2 cities!!! How can I live with that?! My head is sunk in shame :eek: