Pnp Ocean 44

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser46310

That BD.Legion thing looks interesting.. What's up with that? :D

DeletedUser6378

That is an interesting thing Black Legion is merging into BD.

DeletedUser4278

Yup. We've lost a few cities to you this weekend, but taken a lot more - from others. Anyway, you expand from the edges, not the centre.

You have taken a lot more but with an average of around 4k the cities you do take are hardly rich pickings :). Plus it is a lot easier to work your way out once your already in than to work you way in from the outside.

DeletedUser

lol ...now BD do have some untrustworthy players ..... weve known for a week now that BL were going to merge into BD, but we said nothing as BL have a pact with us, we helped defend their cities when they were getting attacked ..... but they say nothing, thinking we didnt know, sneaky....... now is that, clever or just cowardice, to stop themselves getting attacked.

Either way, i hope you can trust them BD

DeletedUser46395

You have taken a lot more but with an average of around 4k the cities you do take are hardly rich pickings :).

You're obsessed with points. When I look to take a city, I only care if it fits in with the long-term strategic needs of me and my alliance. Or if I can just have some fun with it... ;)

Plus it is a lot easier to work your way out once your already in than to work you way in from the outside.

Yes, that's true, but the same would apply to any ocean or indeed any core of players. For us to get into the heart of O44 is very easy; to get into BD's player cores is much more difficult. I suspect it would be tougher for you to get into O33 simply because of the way Knights have developed, whereas BD have come from various different groupings. Talking of which, what Daz says is interesting - does this new merger add strength, a new faultline, or both? I don't know, I don't pretend to know, and I leave speculation on that to others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

An astute observer has pointed out in-game that there's nothing particularly special about the O44 position in this particular world, and he's quite right. O44 is generally my favourite battleground, as there's almost always something going on all around it, with lots of early battles for control and then the dominant alliance tending to be surrounded on all sides. The challenge for that team is always the same, finding a direction to expand, probing for a weak point; by this point in a game, those have generally been largely eliminated, and it normally takes time and the summer holidays to sort it out; whoever has least players drop out generally takes control. Unless deception and subterfuge cause an alliance to fall apart, of course.

Anyway, more of my thoughts when I've got them in order, and when I've thought through the implications of the BD-BL merger in the east.

DeletedUser19305

I am very glad that you think that we are starting to feel the heat. This is such a game, it would be boring without heat. but I am glad to see your boats on the ocean floor as well. especially after your merge.

No one is calling someone for help, we are experienced enough that we can to predict things.

DeletedUser42194

Requiem have been right beside us since the very beginning, we are a solid unit.

DeletedUser19305

You have had the heat for a while. You have begun to turtle, thus ships at the bottom of the ocean is always going to happen as a result. Lol. Perhaps the heat you get isn't so well manifested as you were already aligned with Requiem, Honour and Lost Souls? That's a lot of support! ;)
like i said, it would be boring without heat, that's what makes this game interesting and what makes me get up at night. and yesterday we showed you how we have become a turtle.

DeletedUser19305

exactly that, and you gifted us with CP too, am i right?
the point is to conquer cities right? CP will be everywhere.

DeletedUser

Be honest, you are lol turtles, you took cities. not because of your quality, but because of something I dont want to say bere, but you obviously know

DeletedUser19305

tell us, please, why?
you know something we do not know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Be honest, you are lol turtles, you took cities. not because of your quality, but because of something I dont want to say bere, but you obviously know

That's feeble talk even for a PnP, pretending there's some dark hidden secret. Man up, be honest, we took some cities through good work and tactics, you kept others the same way. Lots of BP for all. What yesterday showed me is that both alliances are pretty even when it comes to fighting, and progress will be slow - we'll take a few from you, you'll take a few from us. Unless as previously said, others get involved.

DeletedUser

Even? For me is simple, we have more quality, you have more numbers, i count 3 vs 1 and we are also in other war...

DeletedUser46395

OK, then you're going to lose by your own logic.

I sense from your posts that you're regretting the merge already. Don't blame you.

DeletedUser46395

EL OH EL. By your logic, your guys gifting us so much CP is a good thing?

Great heavens, if you want to talk about gifting CP, lets start with the biggest gift of all time from one of your lot to us today! I was trying not to mention it in the hope the person in question would keep at it, but it appears not. I'm going to have to take a few more cities just to hold the VPs. What happened yesterday was a fair exchange, nothing like the feast we've had today. :)

DeletedUser

OK, then you're going to lose by your own logic.

I sense from your posts that you're regretting the merge already. Don't blame you.

No, I loved the merger... (that is if you are talking to me) BD are way better than you guys, in Black Legion I took care of the pact, but only to keep B.D. busy while we could take care of wargasm and CM, I looked at your stats one time and knew they would wipe you...

Great heavens, if you want to talk about gifting CP, lets start with the biggest gift of all time from one of your lot to us today! I was trying not to mention it in the hope the person in question would keep at it, but it appears not. I'm going to have to take a few more cities just to hold the VPs. What happened yesterday was a fair exchange, nothing like the feast we've had today. :)

My BP ratio with you guys attacking is very good, usually lose 1 bir and get between 100 and 200 BP...

DeletedUser46395

Just take one attack of many - your attacker lost all their forces except 6 FTs - that's 50 LS, 105 FTs, 1461 slingers and 20 cats. Our losses in this attack? 30 birs and 20 DLU (13 swords, 5 archers, 2 hops). Tell me THAT'S not like CP Christmas!