Ocean 47, what's going down???

DeletedUser

Anything? I'm looking around and I see nothing. I'm already top 50 in the ocean and I've been here for 4 days... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Did I say top 50? I meant top 40.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when your in the top 40 for the world get the party hooters out, until then send a PM to everyone below you in your ocean to tell them the air is much sweet up at top 40

DeletedUser

Yeah, I cool on the PM thing...too many people down there. I'll just stick to this thread, how about that? So is everyone in this neck of the woods still on a circlejerk or what?

My "party hooters" are on the ready...

DeletedUser

so, you're in ocean 47, and i thought 065 was bad...

HURRAY MY FIRST POST!!! I am so proud *sniffle*

DeletedUser

so, you're in ocean 47, and i thought 065 was bad...

HURRAY MY FIRST POST!!! I am so proud *sniffle*

Yeah, this is looking like it's going to be uneventful around here for a while unless someone does something unexpected. Whenever I get into a position to do "something unexpected", I will. :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I cool on the PM thing...too many people down there. I'll just stick to this thread, how about that? So is everyone in this neck of the woods still on a circlejerk or what?

My "party hooters" are on the ready...

what no PM's that's a mile stone must lol serious lack of dedication i feel from you.

Well please check the use by date on those hooters there may be a long wait :p

DeletedUser

what no PM's that's a mile stone must lol serious lack of dedication i feel from you.

Well please check the use by date on those hooters there may be a long wait :p

Long wait, eh?

I like you...I'll kill you last.

DeletedUser

If you're planning to kill everyone in the world, start with me ^^ Take me and the rest should come easy o0

DeletedUser

Music Loving Chemsit.- rank 12
TheDrunkenKiller- rank 491

1+2=3

4+9+1=14

it's pretty obvious who the winner is :p

DeletedUser

Did I say top 50? I meant top 40.
Don't injure your arm patting yourself on the back. :D In reality, it just means if you're active, you can set yourself up a nice huge realm before anyone of stature reaches you.

DeletedUser

Don't injure your arm patting yourself on the back. :D In reality, it just means if you're active, you can set yourself up a nice huge realm before anyone of stature reaches you.

Did I say top 40? I meant top 20. ;)

I'm aware I'm just setting myself up to be a target much sooner...but where's the fun in being quiet? I might as well get early action and learn what I can in the process so I know better next time, yes?

...and who knows, maybe you big bad alliances that could crush me like nothing will have mercy on my poor little noob soul? Yeah, didn't think so.

So be it, come crush me. I'm waiting...I've already made a bunch of mistakes in the construction of this city/army that won't happen a second time, so you're just going to get an inefficient noob city anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh I see Bullseye is here now...is that you coming for us saintchill? Good luck with that, I'm too busy pissing off the little alliances already here by joining and leaving, so they'll probably get rid of me before you even get here. They aren't all that active, wouldn't talk strategy with me, and had dead alliance forums anyway...so in retrospect I doubt they could coordinate an offensive enough to kill me anyway.

Man, these forums are hopping.