Ocean 63 Krypteia

DeletedUser

A new alliance on the rim.

When looking for an alliance I was told 2 options that have a NAP, and well that sounds boring, so here to stir some stuff up. We are recruiting solely in ocean 63 looking for new and old players, though activity is a must. Be seeing all around :)

edit-ya I know not flashy but its dead in this forum :)

DeletedUser43011

hmm I see your reviving the alliance name of the world winners in Gela

DeletedUser

thanks for the luck

It actually came from Tau (where it also won) I was leading the alliance before it became Krypteia up until it was Krypteia for about 7-8 months before I had to quit for work cause lack of access to get on at the time that was fixed by the app so I'm back , but since the Gela name came from the Tau name, I guess theoretically it would be the same

DeletedUser43011

thanks for the luck

It actually came from Tau (where it also won) I was leading the alliance before it became Krypteia up until it was Krypteia for about 7-8 months before I had to quit for work cause lack of access to get on at the time that was fixed by the app so I'm back , but since the Gela name came from the Tau name, I guess theoretically it would be the same

Lets hope you have the same playing style as those that won Tau and Gela then as there was some pretty beastly players.

DeletedUser48073

krypteia is in Katane as well. They are doing pretty well there too