Ocean 64 / Experienced Players Wanted

DeletedUser

Hi all,

I've been playing Grepolis for over year on both US and EN servers (jne25 on US41, elduque on EN82, among others). I've logged a lot of time in this game, and I'm here in Ocean 64 for the long haul. I'm looking for experienced players who want to work together as a team, beat the odds of a tiny alliance in a remote part of the world, and mainly have fun. I am looking for leaders to help me as well.

If anyone is interested in playing with me, send me a message here or in game and I'll get back to you so we can join up, or if you haven't joined yet, can spawn right on my island with me.

Thanks guys.
Hurricayn

DeletedUser42043

I'm curious as well :D If not, come join Tom and I @ G.O.D. :) we're still recruiting

DeletedUser

OK time to stop dissing people who join MRAs. As a new player to the game,there is very little other option,you don't know the game well enough to go it on your own and the organized alliances won't take an unproven player especially after a world has started.So unless you were born into a magical clan there will be trials of finding a group of people you can work with,there will be wasters,babies,sulks and overly enthusiastic members who claim to know it all but there are good people trying to get a break. Yes we might not rule the world but we'll give it a go and go forward with determination through our ignorance!

DeletedUser44027

That's the spirit! Keep in mind, though, that if you look hard enough you can find the right alliance. The MRA diss is something a lot of experienced players do because they can easily see which alliance is the best, but as you get more experienced, you'll find it's easier to spot yourself. As for keeping on- always a good idea! You might want to look at your options and reevaluate your strategy, but some players are respected simply because they never give up.
(One thing I have noticed about GOD, though, is that they don't seem to put too much effort into defending their sieges, at least from the few I have participated in. I suppose we'll see if that changes, if they can overcome the stereotypes of an MRA :p)
Honestly, I don't even know why there are 3 GODs anymore. The third GOD is pretty much useless, and the second GOD has few enough decent players that they could probably merge into one GOD and be much stronger for it. I guess they plan on having a lot of internals?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I know I for one am always looking to improve my strategy, and refining the ideas of which players suit my style better. As for the GOD they are a work in progress but progress is happening, we may just end up as a team of players you never know! :)