Ocean 66

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hi guys, haven't heard much chat about the players or alliances within Ocean 66. Any thoughts and opinions to share?

DeletedUser

I'm playing in Ocean 66, and started about 2 weeks ago, was just having a read through the forum and noticed there wasn't much chat about what was going on, as a few players are nearing conquer level, I thought it might be interesting to have a thread for when the Wars/Conquering/complaining begins :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

Weren't you in kappa?
Oh i just checked grepostats and you're number 1 there... Last i was in kappa it was about 2 years ago, and back then you were also #1, good job on that great achievement! And the world right now is basically The Syndicate versus everyone else! The action is mainly in the core oceans (44/45/54/55). But there's not too much of it though :p

DeletedUser

Weren't you in kappa?
Oh i just checked grepostats and you're number 1 there... Last i was in kappa it was about 2 years ago, and back then you were also #1, good job on that great achievement! And the world right now is basically The Syndicate versus everyone else! The action is mainly in the core oceans (44/45/54/55). But there's not too much of it though :p

I played under a few names over the years on Grepolis, I don't believe however I played in Kappa :-/ I am just eturning from a 7 month lay off period, delighted to be back, yeah the syndicate look like they are wll and truely dominating, looking forward to the challenge though. I have just formed an Alliance with a player I played against last time I was playing and things are progressing nicely for us in our Ocean but time will tell :) Are you in the syndicate?

DeletedUser41944

no, he is not. he represents "vikings", used to be "barbarians" but disbanded after couple of day attacks. could not stand Syndicate pressure.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing however you are :D Fair enough, the syndicate have no doubt got off to a fantastic start with some very impressive stats, did you start when the world began or did you meet in the forums before hand?

A few of the big alliances have fallen so far, the Quick draws were doing well in our Ocean but have fallen away now. I think it's still to early to make predictions.

DeletedUser41934

Syndicate has a strong foothold in the world. There is no doubt... And they will be here for a while. But the world is not even a month hold yet... A lot could happen...

DeletedUser41934

Yeah, The Syndicate are very generous with their attacks :)

DeletedUser

So from the very impressive Syndicate to the utterly ridiculous... has anyone had any interaction with Ma3com Group... Jeez :p

DeletedUser

uh dude, that post was 2 months ago...
But then again, your post was 2 weeks ago.

LOL

Last edited by a moderator: